The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 608

We knows what him means

hahah - defo needless on my part

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 4:34 PM BST

Sorry to pedance, (lol) but I fear you may have used the word capitulation slightly incorrectly. I think it should be 'What a terribly capitulating display'

Capitulation is the act of capitulating, so I'm not really sure what you're going on about.

I'm sure you're quite correct - I'm being a dick

My information was based on the dictionary tool I've got on my Google, it says Capitulation is:

'a document containing the terms of surrender.'

but the same tool shows capitulating as:

'to surrender under agreed conditions'

Like I said, just get on with your lives people, I was being a dick.

United are cruising at two nil after 17 minutes.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Leicester had 5 shots on target. Shows what a crap short-sighted goalie they have!

Not a United fan Chappers?

Well done Frank.

What I want to know is why so many teams can't wait to wear their change kit when there is no hint of a colour clash yet up until very recently when Chelsea played Manchester City one of them would have automatically been required to wear their change kit. i

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 11:04 PM BST

;)

You new around these parts?

The only reason he posted so late was that he couldn't see for crying with laughter !

No I don't like them very much.

yeah fairly new 'round these parts, Pilgrim (kicking a 193)

Can't blame him for laughing, I'm a United fan and I was laughing at it.

And I thought the same about the kits but decided that the pale blue and the dark blue were enough different so it was ok. :)

Quote: Mikey88 @ 21st September 2014, 11:38 PM BST

And I thought the same about the kits but decided that the pale blue and the dark blue were enough different so it was ok. :)

But up to a few years ago it was taken for granted as a colour clash.

yeah but it was ok wasn't it

5 things that piss me off about current football.

1. Betting companies sponsoring teams.
2. Players enchoaching at penalties. They mustn't go within ten yards until the ball is struck. That's why the arc is painted there.
3. The ball NOT being wholly within the quadrant when taking a corner.
4. The abundance of foul throws NOT given. What the hell are "Referees assistants" paid to do?
5. Um - I'll think of something

hahahahahahaaa