The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 609

Let's give some credit to Leicester, must be the best new arrivals ever, have played like a top four side since the first game. Definitely some future England talent there, Hodge must be delighted with what the Championship has been producing lately in terms of young England talent.

What is this bollocks from Garth Crooks about the lack of black football managers in the league?

How many have them have got their badges and been rejected for jobs? I bet not many.

Crooks himself went into the easy job of punditry rather than try to do a proper job.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th September 2014, 9:22 PM BST

What is this bollocks from Garth Crooks about the lack of black football managers in the league?

How many have them have got their badges and been rejected for jobs? I bet not many.

Crooks himself went into the easy job of punditry rather than try to do a proper job.

"clicks like"

What next? Women managers quota? LGBT quota? Over 65 quota?

F**kin' ridiculous.

I saw a Newcastle player wearing black boots! How original.

How do you unsubscribe to a thread?

Peter Allen (Radio 5) told tonight of his visit to the Manchester Football Museum and how, in the Gents, the urinals had little goalposts to help the aim.

A listener texted in to ask if, after using them, he slid across the floor on his knees to the washbasin !

Quote: Oldrocker @ 24th September 2014, 11:52 PM BST

Peter Allen (Radio 5) told tonight of his visit to the Manchester Football Museum and how, in the Gents, the urinals had little goalposts to help the aim.

A listener texted in to ask if, after using them, he slid across the floor on his knees to the washbasin !

Peter Allen tutted and rubbed the lump on his forehead.

Quote: Mikey88 @ 24th September 2014, 11:52 PM BST

How do you unsubscribe to a thread?

I have the same. I tried to unsubscribe but nothing happened.

You're a funny dude Chappers. I enjoyed that.

I have no idea what Rooney was doing today, but I was even more surprised that he hadn't been sent off in the Premier League for 5 and a half years. Ronaldo was in the team back then!

A rather nervy half after Rooney went off, but they got through and are now above Liverpool for the first time in over a year!

Brilliant dummy by Wellbeck for Arsenal's goal, that's why Wenger bought him.

Liverpool will struggle to make top 4, Balotelli looks as effective as Wellbeck as a goal scoring 9. Lampard will probably outscore them if City can hold on to him. Pellegrino knows his stuff, great coach.

Quote: Ben @ 27th September 2014, 7:09 PM BST

I have no idea what Rooney was doing today,

To be fair at normal speed I thought it was a harsh decision but slowed down it was disgusting.

Quote: Ben @ 27th September 2014, 7:09 PM BST

I was even more surprised that he hadn't been sent off in the Premier League for 5 and a half years.

Me too.

Now this is good though it's only a psassing mention.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29403257

Basel look dangerous
Ulp!

EDIT
I should have kept my mouse shut

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: solutions helpinghands @ 1st October 2014, 8:56 PM BST

Having difficulties in getting UK drivers license
email at (interdocumentopro12@gmail.com)

Piss off, it's 1-0 for Basel!