The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 610

Quote: solutions helpinghands @ 1st October 2014, 8:56 PM BST

Having difficulties in getting UK drivers license
email at (interdocumentopro12@gmail.com)

You said it buddy!
bad defending from a set piece again

The Mighty Wolves are getting a right bollocking!

I was going to have a bet on them today
Glad I forgot

Ha!!!!

Basel vs Liverpool 1 - 0

That was important after the debacle in Madrid.

Ha...t trick Welbeck!!!! Shame he couldn't have saved it for the Premiership. Earlier, the smirking expression at one press conference said it all. "Costa's Injury" is a stunning work of fiction. It's author's best effort yet.

Man Utd back in the Champions League places for the first time in... ages. Good start today, but rather nervy last 20 minutes again. I think the Leicester incident has left them a little scarred and they just want to defend any lead. Good to see Falcao get off the mark. He's certainly making space for himself, so the confidence of a goal should spur him on.

Chelsea have to be the favourites to win the title. They're playing very dominantly and the Fabregas/Costa combination keeps delivering.

Gary Lineker was a bit cheeky on MOTD last night.

He said something along the lines of "Manchester City's little Argie was in Top Gear."

Quote: Ben @ 5th October 2014, 6:32 PM BST

Man Utd back in the Champions League places for the first time in... ages.

Enjoy it while you can!

Yaya Toure on a reported £300,000 a week complains I am not a machine when he's expected to work four and a half hours a week.

Also it helps if BBC commentators understand the Laws of the Game if they're going comment on decisions.

http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/fpptballer-quiz.jpg

Click to enlarge.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th October 2014, 10:06 PM BST

Enjoy it while you can!

But they have got The Shit from down the road next.

And the dreaded international break is upon us once again.

Quote: Ben @ 8th October 2014, 8:32 PM BST

And the dreaded international break is upon us once again.

Go and watch your local non-league team then.

(Not that I will but that's because of other reasons)

Quote: Chappers @ 9th October 2014, 3:49 PM BST

Go and watch your local non-league team then.

I can't really think of anything worse than being surrounded by a bunch of morons beating a drum about local pride.

Quote: Ben @ 9th October 2014, 7:16 PM BST

I can't really think of anything worse than being surrounded by a bunch of morons beating a drum about local pride.

How about going to Old Trashford and being surrounded by people from all over the world who've been brainwashed into thinking that a massive corporate unfeeling, uncaring production company that is only interested in fleecing their poor blinded followers into buying their kits that they change at a whim because nobody can see the grey or they sell squad numbers to poor unfortunate children and then change them so that they are obsolete before the season starts.

BASTARDS!!!!

Quote: Chappers @ 9th October 2014, 9:34 PM BST

How about going to Old Trashford and being surrounded by people from all over the world who've been brainwashed into thinking that a massive corporate unfeeling, uncaring production company that is only interested in fleecing their poor blinded followers into buying their kits that they change at a whim because nobody can see the grey or they sell squad numbers to poor unfortunate children and then change them so that they are obsolete before the season starts.

BASTARDS!!!!

Yeah, but they've got Di Maria flying down the wing rather than Chavvy McBuilderDuringTheWeek.

See the Swiss got stuffed again.

And - WOW - England beat San Marino!