Parks and Recreation Page 6

Last nights episode was one of the best they've ever done.

Leslie: Did anyone notice that there are no women on the gender equality commission?
Old Man: There's a lady right next to you! Oh wait, no it's just a very beautiful man!
*Insert Chris' hilarious shy expression!*

Standing besides Leslie was Chris.

Laughing out loud

Ron's hilarious as usual, but his comedy needs to be seen to understand.

I'm watching on Netflix, just started season 2
Not sure if they show this on British TV.
So I have no idea what constitutes a spoiler, but I was pleasantly surprised to see Louis CK pop up.

Which was probably 20 seasons ago so I shouldn't worry.

Yeah, you'll see Louis CK pop up as a cop for a while in the early seasons of the show.

Don't worry, you're far away from catching up, they're up to season 5 right now.

Ooh, it's starting on BBC4 on the 6th of March. I can finally see what you're all going on about.

Quote: zooo @ February 20 2013, 9:02 PM GMT

Ooh, it's starting on BBC4 on the 6th of March. I can finally see what you're all going on about.

You have been missing out. One of the funniest, warmest sitcoms around. Loads of great characters. Also, ignore the first few episodes if you're not keen; it didn't jump into place properly until the second season. (First season is super short)

I just watched the outtakes someone posted and they were funny, so I'm sure I'll like it. I love Amy Poehler too.

I've seen the first episode and enjoyed it. So if it gets better, great! :)

Same as I thought
But I guess if I watched the first ep now I'd notice the
difference
I certainly did with community

Quote: zooo @ February 20 2013, 9:02 PM GMT

Yes, thank God it finally arrives on British TV this week. Looking forward to seeing this.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 8 2011, 12:53 PM GMT

I'd only watched a few episodes of the first season of this, thought it was okay, but I forgot about it really. I'd heard and read a lot about how suddenly fantastic it was in its second season, so I've jumped into that one instead, and they're right, it's brilliant.

Heed this wise mans words. If you're not too impressed with the first few episodes tonight, make sure you stick around, because it turns into one of the best comedies on TV.

Watching it now.

Who forgot to put it in the Schedule?

Quite funny (for an American sitcom) but I think it will wear a bit thin with its reality type feel.

Quote: Chappers @ March 6 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

I think it will wear a bit thin with its reality type feel.

There are 4 more seasons that say you're wrong.

I'm aware from regularly fingering America's pulse that this gets better, but I still thought this was a strong and confident start. Much better than the early episodes of the American Office. Amy Poehler was particularly good.

Worth watching just for the murals, especially for the Indian Chief cannonballed to death for crimes against soldiers.

Quote: Chappers @ March 6 2013, 10:25 PM GMT

Who forgot to put it in the Schedule?

It's Americannnn, it doesn't go in the schedule!

Quote: zooo @ March 7 2013, 10:46 AM GMT

It's Americannnn, it doesn't go in the schedule!

:O

We're supposed to celebrate and highlight great comedy wherever it's from!
Shame on the BCG.