Show Me The Funny
ITV1 reality show presented by Jason Manford in which 10 aspiring comedians travelled to different parts of the country to perform stand-up
- Factual, Stand-Up
- 7 (1 series)
- Jason Manford, Alan Davies, Kate Copstick, Alfie Moore, Cole Parker, Dan Mitchell, Ellie Taylor, Ignacio Lopez and others
- Paul Woods and Michael Cumming
- Paul Woods, Eireann Sharpe and Emma Sayce
Show Me The Funny involved 10 comedians travelling to different parts of the country and completing tasks designed to introduce them to the town or city, its people, and customs. They then had to perform an all-new routine to a demanding crowd of locals...
Hosted by Jason Manford each of the hour-long prime time episodes followed the comedians as they wrote and performed a new stand-up set based on their experiences that week. Their performances were judged by stand-up and actor Alan Davies, critic Kate Copstick, and a guest - ranging from Cannon and Ball to Bob Mortimer - with the weakest of the comics sent home.
The series culminated in a live final in August in which Patrick Monahan was crowned the winner.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Monday 18th July 2011 on ITV at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 25th August 2011 on ITV at 9pm
- Last repeat
- Monday 17th December 2012 at 12:05am on ITV4