- 14th January via Televisual: Six of UKTV's top ten shows now originals
- 28th October via British Comedy Guide: Nish Kumar in "shock" departure from Late Night Mash
- 22nd October via The Poke: Mash had to censor PM quote as it breached Dave rules
- 8 (1 series), plus 1 highlights special
- Chris Stott
- Nish Kumar, Rachel Parris, Ellie Taylor, Steve N Allen, Geoff Norcott, Catherine Bohart, Fin Taylor, Ahir Shah and more
- Tom Neenan, Tim Telling, Kemah Bob, John Camm, Karen Dickinson, Matt Hulme, Jacob Jackson, Luke Niemiec and more
- Barbara Wiltshire
- Russell Balkind, Chris Stott, Ruth Phillips, Peter Holmes, Iain Coyle, Mark Iddon, Jack Murray, Matt Hulme and more
Each week, Late Night Mash taps into the latest that the zeitgeist has to offer, with up-to-the-minute topical insights and fake news reports.
Late Night Mash is a continuation of the successful show The Mash Report, which aired on BBC Two for four series.
News correspondents, including Geoff Norcott, Catherine Bohart, Fin Taylor, Michael Spicer, Steve N Allen and Ahir Shah, will front acerbic sketches and reports about all the things happening in the world that probably shouldn't, as well as all the things that aren't happening that probably should.
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Thursday 2nd September 2021 at 10pm on Dave
- Most recent repeats
- Elstree Film & TV Studios