- 28th October via British Comedy Guide: Nish Kumar in "shock" departure from Late Night Mash
- 2017 - 2020
- BBC Two
- 28 (4 series)
- Nish Kumar, Ellie Taylor, Steve N Allen, Rachel Parris, Andrew Hunter Murray, Geoff Norcott, Tom Bell, Jason Forbes and more
- Tim Telling, John Camm, Sarah Campbell, Max Davis, Karen Dickinson, Tom Neenan, Neil Rafferty, Tom Whiteley and more
- Chris Howe and Barbara Wiltshire
- Mark Barrett, Russell Balkind, Danny Carr, Tom Baker, Lucy Topping, Chris Stott, Anna Blue, Will Spokes and more
With the onset of Brexit, Trump and indeed the dab, we are in the midst of the most unprecedented political and world events in recent history.
Luckily, comedian Nish Kumar is on hand with The Mash Report - a lightning-quick, topical comedy series that comments on everything that has happened - or not happened - in the past week, created by the writers of website The Daily Mash.
With the help of his news team - including Ellie Taylor, Steve N Allen and Rachel Parris - he analyses the week's news stories from an unashamedly left-wing standpoint, lampooning everything from hard news to showbiz and zeitgeist cultural phenomena.
Roving reporters deliver special reports giving robust and up to the minute analysis of the headlines that really matter - Lib Dems To Get Website; Luxury Watch Successfully Impresses Fellow Bell-ends; There Is No Ball, Admit Table Tennis Players - giving a fascinating insight into the post-truth world we live in.
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Thursday 20th July 2017 at 10pm on BBC Two
- Most recent repeats
- Thursday 10th December 2020 at 10:30pm on BBC2
- Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 10:30pm on BBC2
- Thursday 26th November 2020 at 10:35pm on BBC2
- The London Studios - Series 1 and 2
- Pinewood Studios - Series 3
- Elstree Film Studios - Series 4