- 8th February via BBC: Daily Mash publisher bought for £1.2m
- 2017 - 2018
- BBC Two
- 16 (3 series)
- Nish Kumar, Ellie Taylor, Steve N Allen, Rachel Parris, Andrew Hunter Murray, Geoff Norcott, Tom Bell, Jason Forbes and others
- Tim Telling, John Camm, Sarah Campbell, Max Davis, Karen Dickinson, Tom Neenan, Neil Rafferty, Tom Whiteley and others
- Chris Howe
- Mark Barrett, Danny Carr, Tom Baker, Chris Stott, Anna Blue, Will Spokes, Pinki Chambers, Alan Tyler, Paul Stokes, Peter Holmes and Ruth Phillips
With the onset of Brexit, Trump and indeed the dab, we are in the midst of the most unprecedented political and world events in recent history.
Luckily, comedian Nish Kumar is on hand with The Mash Report - a lightning-quick, satirical and surreal news show that will keep audiences informed on everything that has happened - or not happened - that week. All with the writers from The Daily Mash.
In front of a live studio audience and with the help of his news team including brilliant comedic talent Ellie Taylor, Steve N Allen and Rachel Parris, they analyse the week's news stories from an unashamedly left-wing standpoint, lampooning everything from hard news to showbiz and zeitgeist cultural phenomena.
Roving reporters will deliver special reports giving robust and up to the minute analysis of the headlines that really matter - Lib Dems To Get Website; Luxury Watch Successfully Impresses Fellow Bell-ends; There Is No Ball, Admit Table Tennis Players - giving a fascinating insight in to this post-truth world we live in.
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Thursday 20th July 2017 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 7th December 2018 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 3 Episode 5: Monday at 10pm on BBC2