- Sitcom, Sketch Show
- 1969 - 1970
- 15 (2 series), plus 1 short
- Ronnie Barker, Frank Gatliff, Josephine Tewson, Mary Baxter, David Jason and Moira Foot
- Peter Caulfield, Ronnie Barker, Graeme Garden, Bill Oddie and Bernard McKenna
- Maurice Murphy
- Humphrey Barclay
Lord Rustless, rambunctious proprietor of the impressive country seat of Chrome Hall, welcomes television cameras info his home on a weekly basis.
From the comfort of his drawing room, Rustless speaks on a different topic in each programme, but is regularly interrupted and distracted by his boisterous staff: eager secretary Bates, a grumpy cook, a near-silent maid, ancient gardener Dithers, and - usually trying to rectify some mess or other - faithful butler, Badger.
Rustless's lectures are punctuated by sketches illustrating the points and views he is sharing, or related issues.
- Also known as
- Hark At Barker! (Title on scripts)
- Camera set-up
- Black and white / Colour
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 9th April 1969 at 7pm on ITV