Friday Night With Jonathan Ross
A long-running chat show in which Jonathan Ross talked to the biggest names in film, music and television
- Chat Show
- 2001 - 2010
- BBC One
- 275 (18 series)
- Jonathan Ross, David Roper, David Wickenden, Ian Parkin and Stephen de Martin
- Jim Pullin, Shaun Pye, Fraser Steele, Jonathan Ross and Jez Stevenson
- Mick Thomas and John L Spencer
- Tom Barrett, Deborah Cox, Suzi Aplin, Katie Taylor, Jonathan Ross and Addison Cresswell
The host's irreverent humour takes no prisoners and never lets his guests off the hook. But, with his charm and flamboyant style, he fosters an atmosphere that allows guests to relax and open up and allows the viewers in.
Jonathan's gags include candid confessions about his family life, snarky takes on the news, and demonstrations of odd products.
The house band, 4 Poofs and a Piano, perform a short song to introduce each guest. Each episode closes with a musical performance from an A-list artist or band.
- Production company
- Theme tune by Chrichton & McGrath
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 2nd November 2001 on BBC One
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 16th July 2010 on BBC One at 10:35pm
- Last repeat
- Sunday 18th July 2010 at 1:05am