Childrens' sketch show based around sport and health. Created by the production team behind Horrible Histories
- Sketch Show
- 13 (1 series)
- Peter Serafinowicz, Aisling Bea, Tony Way, Dan Wright, Camilla Beeput, Sara Pascoe, Tala Gouveia, Osy Ikhile and others
- Jason Hazeley, Joel Morris, Nat Saunders, Chris Hayward, George Jeffrie, Bert Tyler-Moore, David Armand, Toby Davies and others
- Dominic Brigstocke and Al Campbell
- Caroline Norris, Giles Pilbrow, James Serafinowicz and Melissa Hardinge
CBBC sketch show promoting health and exercise.
Fit combines traditional sketches with physical comedy, larger-than-life characters with quick-fire gags. A show for all the family, Fit aims to inspire a generation to see the funny side of health and fitness. Sport has never been so silly.
The show stars a gang of new and established comedy talent including So You Think You're Funny 2012 winner Aisling Bea, Tony Way, 'Little Chef' Dan Wright, Camilla Marie Beeput (Me & Mrs Jones), Sara Pascoe (Twenty Twelve, Campus) and newcomers Will Hartley, Tala Gouveia and Osy Ikhile, with Peter Serafinowicz's Brian Butterfield popping up in every show to advertise his hopeless sporting portfolio.
Whether you love sport or avoid it, prefer the park or the sofa, enjoy junk food or mung beans, Fit is a recommended part of your TV diet.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Monday 7th January 2013 on CBBC at 6:15pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 1st April 2013 on CBBC at 6:15pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Saturday 23rd June 2018 at 12:35pm