- 3 (1 series)
- Robert Lindsay, Maureen Lipman, Claudia Jessie and Naz Osmanoglu
- Gareth Gwynn and John-Luke Roberts
- Simon Gibney
- Jack Cheshire
Rupert Bull is a man who attempts to run his antiques shop aided and hampered in equal measure by his team of dysfunctional staff: Beverley, Faye and Toby.
Rupert puts a huge amount of effort into the shop's success, but his enthusiasm is not matched by his ability; he knows next to nothing about antiques. His chain-smoking sister Beverley is a bona fide expert, but sadly she lost all motivation after being sacked from Antiques Roadshow in the 1980s after giving such an insanely high valuation to a member of the public that they immediately died of shock.
Odd-job man Toby is a sweet-hearted idiot who means well and works hard, but is more of a liability than an asset. Toby arrived on work experience several years ago and has stayed in the shop ever since.
Into this mad mix comes newest staff member Faye. Young and passionate about antiques, Faye ought to be a godsend - but she is crippled low self-esteem and anxiety issues.
Whether Rupert Bull and his clueless staff are trying to restore Faberge eggs, value Edwardian ball bearings or work on luring in new customers with a creepy window display of dead animals, it always ends in disaster.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Recorded at screening
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 21st October 2015 on Gold at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 4th November 2015 on Gold at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Upcoming repeats
- Series 1 Episode 1: Tuesday at 2:30am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 3: Tuesday at 3am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 1: Wednesday at 2:05am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 3: Thursday at 2:15am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 2: Friday 1st October at 2:10am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 1: Sunday 3rd October at 3:15am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 2: Monday 4th October at 2:40am on Gold
- Series 1 Episode 3: Monday 4th October at 3:10am on Gold