- 2012 - 2022
- BBC Three
- 26 (4 series)
- Jack Whitehall, Mathew Horne, Sarah Solemani, Layton Williams, Ethan Lawrence, Nikki Runeckles, Kae Alexander, Jack Binstead and more
- Jack Whitehall, Freddy Syborn, Nathan Bryon, Laura Smyth, Leila Navabi, Priya Hall, Ciaran Bartlett, Rhys Taylor and more
- Ben Gosling Fuller, Elliot Hegarty, Al Campbell and Freddy Syborn
- Pippa Brown, Ben Cavey, Chris Sussman, Sophie Clarke-Jervoise, David Simpson, Jack Whitehall, Richard Ackerman and Freddy Syborn
Bad Education, co-written by and starring Jack Whitehall, follows Alfie, the worst teacher ever to grace the British education system. Alfie definitely has the best intentions for his class but the truth is he is a bigger kid than any of the kids he teaches so his good intentions always seem to end up out the window. He really does care though.
Despite his obvious shortcomings, Alfie's position at the school is stable thanks to Fraser, the school's headmaster, who tragically longs to be as cool as Alfie. He's the teacher who just wants to be everyone's 'best mate' and is prone to massive and very public mishaps.
- Also known as
- Bad Teacher (Working title)
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 14th August 2012 at 10pm on BBC Three
- Most recent repeats
- Wimbledon Studios