- Wednesday 27th September 2023
Here are three key pieces of advice that will help you complete the first draft of your sitcom script.
- Tuesday 26th September 2023
In this piece, we explain how to publicise your live show yourself.
- Thursday 21st September 2023
In this piece, we discuss the benefits of hiring a director to work on your live show.
- Tuesday 19th September 2023
In this piece, we discuss the benefits of montage sequences.
- Monday 18th September 2023
In this piece, we examine whether comedy can make you rich. The short answer is, "yes". The long answer is... rather more complicated.
- Sunday 17th September 2023
If you're writing 30 minute sitcom or comedy drama scripts, you'll want to get the structure right. Here's an hour-long video in which Chris Head uses clips and script excerpts to look at the three act structure often seen in TV comedy.