Pitch Centre aims to connect producers with BCG Pro members who have great ideas for formats and/or scripts to read. This unique, custom-built, interactive system opens soon on BCG Pro.
TV and radio production companies have told us they can't accept unsolicited scripts as opening the doors results in their inboxes overflowing in a disorganised fashion. However, they're still keen to find the next great script - and this directory of projects and ideas is the answer!
How it works
- Register your project(s) in the Pitch Centre system: add scripts, videos, treatments, and whatever else helps explain your show.
- Your idea is logged, fully registered to you, and tracked within our system.
- Invited producers are able to securely log in and view the ideas registered in the Pitch Centre system, plus all documentation.
- If your idea piques their interest, they can get in touch with you directly.
- You can withdraw or amend your pitches at any time.
- Submission does not imply any obligation or contract, either with BCG Pro or any producer: you retain full ownership of your format.
- Your project does not appear in public. Only reputable producers and production companies will be approved by BCG Pro for access to Pitch Centre.
- The producers given access will have a record of seeking new talent and collaborating with them - there's no risk of ideas theft here.
Pitch Centre opens soon
We are currently putting the final touches on Pitch Centre. The submission form will be open within the next month.
In the meantime, why not brush up on your projects ahead of registering them? You'll need:
- A snappy logline to summarise your script or format in one sentence. Entice the producers to read your pitch!
- A more detailed explanation of your project. We have no length limits or format constraints, but think of a treatment document and try and keep it to one side of A4.
- Any other supporting material, whilst not required, can't harm your chances of getting your idea across. Perhaps you have a sketch on YouTube, a PDF of character descriptions, or a full pilot script. You'll be able to save all of these within Pitch Centre.
If you have any questions do get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org. We're keen to make sure all questions are answered and all eventualities covered!