July: Robin gets married. Three days later: he goes away for a month, without his wife. Not exactly the ideal honeymoon, as is revealed in this follow up to the 2016 sell-out debut from The News Quiz (BBC Radio 4) writer, warm-up for The Graham Norton Show and tour support for Ellie Taylor. As seen on BBC Three. **** (Sunday Times). 'A phenomenal comic. Utterly hilarious' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Intelligent and hilarious. I highly recommend' (Joe Lycett).
Share this show
- Chortle: What inspired you to get into comedy?
- Chortle: Whats's the most drunk or wasted you have been?
- Chortle: What is the worst review you have ever had?
- Chortle: The weirdest thing in found in your free Fringe bucket?
- Chortle: What is the best joke in your show?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: The worst thing you've done at a festival?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- Female First: Why honeymoons are great material for comedy
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018Tweets by robinjaymorgan