Last year we prevented an apocalypse and almost got a panda pregnant, and then Jonathan Ross called us 'fabulously entertaining', so now we're drunk with comedy-rap-jazz power. World Poetry Slam champion Harry Baker and jazz virtuoso Chris Read return to the Fringe after sold-out shows in 2016 and 2017 with their third show that they've somehow managed to resist calling The Harry And Chris Show Three. As seen on The Russell Howard Hour misusing the word 'literally'. 'Blisteringly talented' ***** (FringeGuru.com). 'A wonderful blend of infectious songs packed with sharp, clever wordplay' ***** (SundayPost.com).
Share this show
- Beyond The Joke: Fringe's best fish jokes revealed
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What do your parents think?
- Moody Comedy: Harry and Chris: the Edinburgh interviews 2018
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- Female First: 7 things that make Harry and Chris laugh