London. Paris. Coventry. Joe Sutherland started from the bottom, now he's... here. This is the tale of a former model turned aspiring model, chasing fame at any cost. From the depths of poverty to the heights of the fashion industry, to the middles of a temp agency. Less rags-to-riches, more would-like-to-meet-riches. As seen (briefly) in the movie Pride and supporting Ellie Taylor on tour, now he's willing to do anything to catch his big break. Honestly, anything. Stand-up, sketches and tantrums in this romping debut show from a fast-rising star.
Share this show
- Chortle: What would be your fantasy sketch quartet?
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Joe Sutherland
- British Comedy Guide: Comedians play snog, marry, avoid
- British Comedy Guide: Dubious ideas for promoting Fringe shows
- Chortle: What's your enduring memory from the first Fringe?
- British Comedy Guide: Great pictures in the Fringe programme
- Comedy Blogedy: The show time series with Joe Sutherland
- The Herald: Fringe Q&A's: Joe Sutherland
- Female First: Joe Sutherland discusses his new show 'Model/Actress'