You may know Susan from QI, Have I Got News For You, The News Quiz, or Mock the Week, now she's back at the Fringe with a brand new hour of comedy. Be prepared - there's a storm coming, and it's in the form of a tiny lady with nothing to lose. A show you'll enjoy if you're 16+, like what she does, and won't be so drunk that she has to throw you out. Sounds like a terrible personal ad doesn't it? She also likes fine wines, kittens and walks along the beach. It's going to be epic.
Share this show
- The Herald: Fringe Q&As: Susan Calman
- Edinburgh Festivals: Interview with Susan Calman
- Punchline UK: Susan Calman answers Punchline's Burning Questions
- Fife Today: Six great comedy shows to see at the Festival Fringe
- The Sunday Times: Political comedy isn't dead
- Moody Comedy: Seven questions with... Susan Calman
- The Guardian: Comedians recall their first gigs
- Daily Record: 10 of the best comedy acts to see at the Fringe
- The List: Fringe: performers & directors reveal where they visit
- Edinburgh Festivals: Author comedians
- WOW247: Five of the best Scottish comedians
- Broadway Baby: Fringe: Susan Calman 'It's my 10th year!'
- Broadway World: BWW Q&A - Susan Calman