Status report Page 6,146

Having to prune my record collection as I'm running out of space.

Casualties include Black Oak Arkansas, Hanoi Rocks and girl band Cheetah.

Today I learnt that Woody Harrelson's dad was a hitman with the mafia, and was actually questioned by the police just after JFK was assassinated

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th January 2023, 7:22 PM

Today I learnt that Woody Harrelson's dad was a hitman with the mafia, and was actually questioned by the police just after JFK was assassinated

Yeah, he was a scumbag murderer who died in prison.

I accepted a new job today. $20k pay increase, but I have to to get an extremely difficult certification within 90 days. Nothing like a little pressure...

Im going in to rehab next week to detox from alcohol and will be on chlordiazepoxide, pabrinex and acamprosate. I was meant to go last November but was too scared. I still am but it's now or never.

Hell fire, that is a status.
I'd never heard of those drugs, so I looked them up. Wow, strong stuff.
I now realise why you wrote now or never.

The very best of luck Tarby. Stay strong and please keep us informed.

A brave and noble decision, Tarby.
Stay strong.
And good luck.

Yeah best of luck to you pal

Next Saturday I've got my second date with Melanie. That's Sporty to you and MM.

Yes good luck Tarby it will definitely be worth it in the end

I'm bored enough to come back and check out the ole' BCG gang... what, they're all dead? Did they leave me anything in their wills? ... Bastards!

How you doing?

Arghh! Shit, I thought you were dead!

I'm good thank you. How are you doing (that thing with your eye....) ahem.

Fine & Dandy.
I don't remember anything about an eye.
But then my memory's shot, so...

Don't worry, I was just being silly.

Getting ready to venture out for my 35-mile commute to the office. We've had freezing rain for the past 24 hours, and getting where I need to go will be challenging without traversing any of the icy/closed overpasses. I'd stay home, but tomorrow is my last day at my current job, so I need to out-process, turn in badges, etc.

P.S. Howdy, Lee!