Status report Page 6,128

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th April 2022, 10:29 PM

No audio and there is a solar cell panel behind.
It goes through her life literally from cradle to grave.

A 37 year long recording?

So, yeah, I suppose it was just after I left the womb when I was visited by little green men from Mars.

Unusually, they are the only people who have never changed and they live inside the frontal areas of my brain even now.

It is just a damned shame how they didn't turn out.......but I like to think they are happy enough how and where they are.

I have just written the final poem in my flower and bush anthology.

Whitsuntide

I adore the beautiful blooms of the Witseria
They are so cute and they can cure my hysteria
The hockholly makes me jolly; the tender cletamis is nature's kiss
Everything else, just forget it; it is all a load of stinking piss.

If anyone is about to attend a wedding or a funeral, I do actually offer poems free of charge.

So I'm happy for anyone to contact me to agree suitable arrangements.

Just discovered a photo of my granddaughter, my son-in-law, and his mother on Google Street View. He's giving the middle finger to the camera, of course.

https://goo.gl/maps/H1Hq8v2MpYZuSVN97

Quote: DaButt @ 3rd May 2022, 4:57 PM

Just discovered a photo of my granddaughter, my son-in-law, and his mother on Google Street View. He's giving the middle finger to the camera, of course.

https://goo.gl/maps/H1Hq8v2MpYZuSVN97

:D. Very good. I always make myself sparse when I I see a Google car.

Nice lol.
I followed the Google car for quite a way once or more precisely, we were going the same way.
My car appears at every junction on that road + it's parked at home too.

Honestly - people don't have to buy a rottweiler to be masters of their own pavements.

I have made a papier mache dog of Tyson Fury.

The likeness is incredible except it has two extra legs, a tail and a lead.

And I can truly say that while I have been walking around my block with it four times a day for the past week, I haven't had to put up with anyone - not one person - even beginning to try to talk to me.

Also, I do have my face covered in henna skull tattoos now.

And I have carved a six inch deep knife wound into my lobal areas.

With fake blood splurting out of it.

Another day, another beer at another airport bar. Heading to Denver to hug my grandkids and take in a Fontaines DC concert.

Very jealous of the Fontaine's gig.
Mate of mine shot a couple of videos of theirs - top blokes apparently.
I love their stuff.

Quote: Lazzard @ 6th May 2022, 5:00 PM

Very jealous of the Fontaine's gig.
Mate of mine shot a couple of videos of theirs - top blokes apparently.
I love their stuff.

Yeah, they're nice guys. This will be my fourth show - they've progressed from 50-person venues to an 1,800-person venue in Denver. They changed theaters to accommodate demand for tickets.

Quote: DaButt @ 6th May 2022, 5:12 PM

Yeah, they're nice guys. This will be my fourth show - they've progressed from 50-person venues to an 1,800-person venue in Denver. They changed theaters to accommodate demand for tickets.

Great.
They deserve it.

I've seen an advert for Life Size Monopoly.

Does that entail going around London on buses or the underground?

Neither.

You have to travel on a very large counter that is being moved by an even more gigantic hand.

I'd be happy to go halves on a house in Mayfair for £100 apiece if anyone wants to come in with me.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th May 2022, 9:05 PM

I'd be happy to go halves on a house in Mayfair for £100 apiece if anyone wants to come in with me.

We'd have to buy Park Lane as well for £350 and then build some hotels.