Status report Page 5,816

Quote: Jennie @ 8th June 2015, 6:26 PM BST

Bit of this...bit of that. I have a lovely new kitchen.

Hello again!

I've just spoiled a birthday surprise by accidentally giving away a secret. People are cross. Feeling very bad. Teary

Ben can't remember the last time he had a birthday surprise.

Come to think of it he's never had a birthday surprise!

Quote: Ben @ 8th June 2015, 8:21 PM BST

Ben can't remember the last time he had a birthday surprise.

Come to think of it he's never had a birthday surprise!

That's awful, I giving and receiving birthday surprises, or any nice surprises. I'm planning one for my OH right now.

Things appear to be looking up in the world of Ben, but he knows better to not count his chickens before they hatch.

Instead, for the time being, he's going to eat some pretzels.

Back from a Body Count concert. I bought their debut album in 1992...finally got to see them live 23 years later. Ice-T was on fire!

Had a lovely holiday in Cyprus
The most relaxed week I've had in a long long while.

Ben can add to Steve and Gordon's happiness by announcing that he's having breakfast.

At the Savoy grill, of course. :)

Off to Finland in the morning - providing I wake up in time - via Sweden to enjoy the Midnight Sun.

(I.E. - you won't hear from me for a while you'll be pleased to hear - probably!)

TFFT

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th June 2015, 2:19 PM BST

TFFT

TFFT ? TTFN surely?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 10th June 2015, 3:45 PM BST

TFFT ? TTFN surely?

Er, no. I mean TFFT - look it up if you are not street wise like what I is bein' down with the kids bruv.........you clearly have a different relationship with Chappers and your "au revoir" ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th June 2015, 4:16 PM BST

Er, no. I mean TFFT - look it up if you are not street wise like what I is bein' down with the kids bruv.........you clearly have a different relationship with Chappers and your "au revoir" ;)

Tactical Fire Fighting Truck

Have a good time Chappers. xx

Thanks Loopey.

(Not sure if I should thank Hercules though.)