Status report Page 5,819

:D Just watching busy little squirrel in my front tree, feel like making it a ' Mission Impossible' route???....

Quote: reds @ 14th June 2015, 4:30 AM BST

Trying to work out what laptop I should get. It's too hard. Maybe I wil just learn to live without.

Just go for Dell. It's easy.

Will Cam off today and has had a mega lie in, made himself a cup of tea and gone back to bed to drink it whilst wandering aimlessly around the internet.

HGT off permanent owing to recent retirement. Ah, this is the life. :D

Ben's off to buy some yoghurt and something else to munch the afternoon away with.

Quote: Ben @ 15th June 2015, 2:30 PM BST

Ben's off to buy some yoghurt and something else to munch the afternoon away with.

Nick has cornered the market in yoghurt. So unless Ben pays me handsomely this yoghurt is going to get cheesy.

I think I may have spawned a Saffy. My daughter asked me to turn my music down as shes trying to study. It was only one song for God's sake!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 15th June 2015, 8:02 PM BST

I think I may have spawned a Saffy.

Or you have turned into an Edina, Mrs. Midlife Crisis. :D

Quote: dellas @ 14th June 2015, 4:38 AM BST

:D Just watching busy little squirrel in my front tree, feel like making it a ' Mission Impossible' route???....

Probably asking his Dad if he can go and play on the beech.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 15th June 2015, 8:25 PM BST

Or you have turned into an Edina, Mrs. Midlife Crisis. :D

:D

Quote: reds @ 14th June 2015, 4:30 AM BST

Trying to work out what laptop I should get. It's too hard. Maybe I wil just learn to live without.

Ask in the nerd/boffin tech thread. I always get very helpful answers.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th June 2015, 11:01 AM BST

Oh no! Hope you're ok.

Yes thank you, more embarrassed than injured
:$ My son and husband picking me up from a most undignified position is something we would all like to erase from our memory.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 13th June 2015, 12:11 PM BST

Whoops!

Hope you have a great hol Loopey :)

I did thank you. Now I just have to unpack without falling over.
;)

Bought a laptop yesterday so that we can speak and see my daughter via Skype with her new and our first grandchild, and right now we are online to her.

So, so pleased and worth every penny. :D

They're great aren't they.

It's amazing what you can get for a couple of hundred quid these days, compared to even a couple of years ago.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th June 2015, 10:23 AM BST

It's amazing what you can get for a couple of hundred quid these days,

I know. I got a whole loaf of sun blushed olive strewn pumpkin seeded thrice milled organic rye bread from Waitrose only yesterday.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th June 2015, 10:16 AM BST

Bought a laptop yesterday so that we can speak and see my daughter via Skype with her new and our first grandchild, and right now we are online to her.

So, so pleased and worth every penny. :D

I love Skype. It's responsible for my OH learning to use a computer.
When I was in hospital a long way from home he talked to me most nights and I typed and signed back to him. It helped me get through.
Last night we watched our grandson's bath time - amazing! :D