Status report Page 5,499

Ellie is going off to climb Kilimanjaro; which will make her a Goddess of Africa, but I think she will still go marry Simon later in the year, unless she accidentally blasts him with a thunderbolt.

Quote: billwill @ 11th January 2014, 12:20 AM GMT

Ellie is going off to climb Kilimanjaro; which will make her a Goddess of Africa, but I think she will still go marry Simon later in the year, unless she accidentally blasts him with a thunderbolt.

She should refuse to marry him and withdraw conjugal rights until he lets her have a kitty.

Ben is off for a late night snack and then heading to bed. He has to get up for an earlyish haircut which is his only gripe at present.

Quote: zooo @ 10th January 2014, 12:23 AM GMT

If you lie with your legs and arms straight it helps you fall asleep.

I know it's weird (and you might look a bit dead) but it works!

That works because it forces you to relax physically, but it can be hard on the back, causing nerves to be pinched; if you are going to sleep that way you should put a pillow under the top of your thighs to correct the tilt of your spine.

Haircut out of the way, Ben will now be enjoying a relaxed day.

Jennie is celebrating her halfty birthday by wondering how to celebrate her 30th.

Quote: Jennie @ 11th January 2014, 3:15 PM GMT

Jennie is celebrating her halfty birthday by wondering how to celebrate her 30th.

Throw in with Sooty you can have a combined 70th!

BCG arguments have helped me digest my spag bol and garlic bread (garlic bread?!), so must grab my beers and head out.

Have a lovely eventide. Wave

Quote: Jennie @ 11th January 2014, 3:15 PM GMT

confused is it your bday

in which case happy birthday

No, my birthday is on 11th July. So it is my halfty birthday today.

But I shall accept your halfty birthday wishes :)

what in the blue f**k is a hafty birthday

My halfty birthday is on December 27th. I forgot to halftycelebrate it.

Quote: zooo @ 11th January 2014, 8:49 PM GMT

My halfty birthday is on December 27th. I forgot to halftycelebrate it.

A belated halfty birthday for the 27th December. Hope you got some nice semi-gifts.

Halftythankyou.

Quote: zooo @ 11th January 2014, 8:56 PM GMT

Halftythankyou.

My partial pleasure.

*gives up and goes to watch telly*