Status report Page 5,431

I'm not sure it's a 'medical condition'!

Harridan is annoyed that the littlest kid doesn't have the courtesy to wait a week to get ill because she would be home from school then anyway and Harridan wouldn't now be trying to read essays about Byron to the soundtrack of Barbie in A Mermaid Tale Unimpressed

Not to worry I'm using some nescafe and a stencil to make you some punctuation.

Is going to Topshop to buy socks on the weekend. First store in my city opens tomorrow.

I have spent so much money on Topshop socks. They are very cute.

I got 5 letters from HMRC today and was getting very nervous, but turns out they owed my £702.22 :D Lovely surprise!

huzzah drinks are on Harry

Rebates are always cause for celebration.

REJOICE!

Quote: Harridan @ 4th December 2013, 8:56 PM GMT

I got 5 letters from HMRC today and was getting very nervous, but turns out they owed my £702.22 :D Lovely surprise!

Wow. Time to buy yourself a massive Christmas present.

There's a fly in the front room. It's a whining, buzzing fly type thing. Not sure what it's doing out this time of year. Sounds more like a Summer pest.

Tuumble is thankful it wasn't him who said that he felt like 'death warmed up' in the crematorium yesterday. :)

Quote: Tuumble @ 5th December 2013, 10:06 AM GMT

Tuumble is thankful it wasn't him who said that he felt like 'death warmed up' in the crematorium yesterday. :)

:O

Quote: Tuumble @ 5th December 2013, 10:06 AM GMT

Laughing out loud
But also, sorry for your loss...

Charred to meet you

Office reindeer...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151810829182966&l=e3345fbd63

For the next 24 hours, my status will be set to:

EAT SLEEP RAVE REPEAT.