Status report Page 5,432

My immune system has finally given in after 10 days of having a toddler cough in my face. It put up a good fight.

Well it's official. It has been announced on Facebook that my lady and I are in a relationship. I was slightly horrified that she chose a photo me doing a very convincing impression of a hippo while kissing her to go as her page header. :)

The time was right to do it. I was in the official car at her Nan's funeral on Wednesday so any member of her family outside the close circle would be saying, "Who the hell is that?" I was on the front row at the church and everything.

I knew there had to be changes this year but I had no idea it would pan out like this.

Pleased for you, Tuumble. What are your Christmas plans?

Jennie is wondering why, on this crisp, fine day, Southeastern have to delay trains due to 'inclement weather.'

Quote: Harridan @ 6th December 2013, 11:17 AM GMT

My immune system has finally given in after 10 days of having a toddler cough in my face. It put up a good fight.

Go to bed, Harridan, with tea, toast and a box set.

Quote: Tuumble @ 6th December 2013, 11:18 AM GMT

Well it's official. It has been announced on Facebook that my lady and I are in a relationship. I was slightly horrified that she chose a photo me doing a very convincing impression of a hippo while kissing her to go as her page header. :)

The time was right to do it. I was in the official car at her Nan's funeral on Wednesday so any member of her family outside the close circle would be saying, "Who the hell is that?" I was on the front row at the church and everything.

I knew there had to be changes this year but I had no idea it would pan out like this.

Yay! :D

Quote: Jennie @ 6th December 2013, 11:22 AM GMT

Go to bed, Harridan, with tea, toast and a box set.

Laughing out loud As if! I don't get to be sick for another eight and a half hours!

Quote: Harridan @ 6th December 2013, 11:17 AM GMT

Apparently if you eat the toddler, it contains all the antibodies to clear you up in 24 hours.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th December 2013, 11:30 AM GMT

Apparently if you eat the toddler, it contains all the antibodies to clear you up in 24 hours.

Ooh...well it is nearly lunchtime...I should definitely do that!

Raw mind, has to be raw.

Damn, I've never been a big fan of steak tartare.

http://imaginethefood.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/jonathan-swifts-baby-recipes-modest.html

Quote: sootyj @ 6th December 2013, 11:45 AM GMT

http://imaginethefood.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/jonathan-swifts-baby-recipes-modest.html

Laughing out loud

Quote: Tuumble @ 6th December 2013, 11:18 AM GMT

Wow Tub. Do we get to meet her? what's she look like? What are her measurements?

(quoted, very badly, from Hancock The Childhood Sweetheart.)

Quote: Oldrocker @ 6th December 2013, 12:11 PM GMT

Wow Tub. Do we get to meet her? what's she look like? What are her measurements?

(quoted, very badly, from Hancock The Childhood Sweetheart.)

Ah, I remember that episode! Class! :D

Do you get to meet her? No. You'll give the game away.
What does she look like? A goddess! (she might be reading this)
What are her measurements? 5 foot 5...and that's all you're getting!

My f**king iTunes is f**ked. Have to import all my f**king music again.

I am so f**king angry.

But also...f**king delighted. I love rearranging my music.

Sorry for all the f**kage.

Congrats Tuumble, you have checked for an Adams Apple, just saying.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th December 2013, 1:32 PM GMT

Congrats Tuumble, you have checked for an Adams Apple, just saying.

Yeah I nearly fell for that before but last girl I was seeing I checked, and she definitely had one... phew...

Not falling for the no adams apple again.