Status report Page 4,758

I think he means in the days when Critique was ignored (say about a week ago) now it's a flourishing :)

Mr. Fox has just looked in at me so pathetically that I had to open a pack of gammon to give him a slice.

Quote: sootyj @ August 12 2012, 11:07 AM BST

OUR WILL CAM IS SITTING ON A HILLSIDE IN WALES IN THE RAIN WITH SWIFTY SOOTYJ

BEHIND HIM IS A TENT (WRITTEN ON THE SIDE "UN tent for Somali Orphans call 0800 if Will Cam's knicked it)

MRS OUR WILL CAM (OOV IN TENT)
Why did we have to come to bloody Wales our Will Cam?

OUR WILL CAM
It's our ruddy holiday.

MRS OUR WILL CAM
It's cold, everyone's on t'dole and the only running water is thou ceaseless blasted rain. We might 'ave well stayed oop north!

OUR WILL CAM
It's not so bad woman

MRS OUR WILL CAM
It bloody is, a sheep bit me couldn't we have stopped off in London and seen the Olympic Village? Its got flush toilets, indoors.

OUR WILL CAM
No!

MRS OUR WILL CAM
But why did we come here Our Will Cam?

THE CLOUDS PART, SUN COMES OUT AND SONG BIRDS FILL THE SKY AND DEER FROLICK

THE LOVELY HARRIDAN COMES UP THE HILL SINGING

"The hills are alive with the sound of music!"

OUR WILL CAM SPITS OUT HIS TAB AND HIS FLAT CAP FLYS OFF HIS HEAD AND SPINS ROUND WHILST STEAMS COMES OUT OF HIS EARS

OUR WILL CAM
Eee champion, I had me reasons.

SOOTYJ
Turned out shit again

Laughing out loud You are naughty, Sooty!

But you like me?

Keeping it real here.

Is that Haribo advert meant to look like that kid is cumming in his pants at the end?

It's Maoam who've got form

Elliot really liked it, maybe a bit more bass on background, but mellow. :)

There are loads of boxes in the office and Chip has managed to build a small fort around his desk so nobody can see what he's up.

Still reading 50 Shades?

Quote: zooo @ August 13 2012, 11:08 AM BST

Still reading 50 Shades?

Pff! I wouldn't have to in this office. The women brag about how they, their mothers and grandmothers are reading it.

*shudder*

Quote: chipolata @ August 13 2012, 11:09 AM BST

Pff! I wouldn't have to in this office. The women brag about how they, their mothers and grandmothers are reading it.

Dare you to chip in with how great the latest issue of Busty Babes is the next time they start going on about it.

Quote: Harridan @ August 13 2012, 11:28 AM BST

Dare you to chip in with how great the latest issue of Busty Babes is the next time they start going on about it.

It wouldn't work. The people I work with are unshamable. They'd throw back therir heads and roar with salty laughter.

Has to go to work in 8 hours. Not looking foward to it, is going to be very busy and stressful. Think I will have less hair and more line on my face by this time tomorrow.