Status report Page 4,762

I can't believe how humid it was today.

;) True Ben, I had to remove my flock nighty and at least 3 blankets! first time not needed the leccy' blanket.

Least eortic striptease ever

Quote: sootyj @ August 15 2012, 10:28 PM BST

Laughing out loud

AJGO is proper cream-crackered. Must have eaten too much lettuce. So much work to catch up on, so many people to see, so want to spend time in bed with food and book.

I have put Sweet Brown on to power me through the last bits and bobs I need to do before sleeping, cheers Harridan :D

Quote: AJGO @ August 15 2012, 11:58 PM BST

AJGO is proper cream-crackered. Must have eaten too much lettuce. So much work to catch up on, so many people to see, so want to spend time in bed with food and book.

I have put Sweet Brown on to power me through the last bits and bobs I need to do before sleeping, cheers Harridan :D

Oh you are back, I was beginning to think you had been kidnapped by wild Celtish Scots.

Quote: billwill @ August 16 2012, 12:14 AM BST

Oh you are back, I was beginning to think you had been kidnapped by wild Celtish Scots.

They were only Celtish. If it was Celts I may have been in trouble but I just threatened to read them my notes on all the shows I saw and they backed away.

Aw, did you miss me? Was no-one being enough of a f**ktard about everything?

How's the renovations? How's the likeliness of you attending on Sept 22nd? How's the frog?

Quote: AJGO @ August 16 2012, 12:28 AM BST

They were only Celtish. If it was Celts I may have been in trouble but I just threatened to read them my notes on all the shows I saw and they backed away.

Aw, did you miss me? Was no-one being enough of a f**ktard about everything?

How's the renovations? How's the likeliness of you attending on Sept 22nd? How's the frog?

Yes I missed you. Lovey

Renovations coming along fine, my bell ringing friend Kojak came on Monday & we installed the oven in the new kitchen, and I tried it out by deliberately burning some toast on Tuesday (Burnt toast covers up the smell of the preservation oil that they put on the new enamel).

I expect to be there on Sept 22 though it clashes with a wild weekend of us 65-75 year olds ex KAS pupils at a hotel in Wales.

Frog is doing fine though the grass & weeds self seeded plants are growing so high it almost covers his/her diving board.

Quote: sootyj @ August 15 2012, 10:28 PM BST

Oh, I don't know . . . .

Laughing out loud Lovin' you more Rocker <3 you can snuggle under my quilt anytime x

Agh, trying to write a review for a mag and there is a drone wasp droning and wasping and I can't think properly. Comedians don't mind if their show review consists of a complaint about the loudness of insects, right?
I can't even swat at it in case it stings me cos I'll go allergic.
Why is it right over my head? There is a whole flat, nay, world, for it to be in, why loiter at the back of my neck so I have to type hunched?

AGH, FUCK OFF WASP!

Laughing out loud Poor thing needs to get out more!

Pleased that you are working on stuff you enjoy!

Quote: dellas @ August 16 2012, 12:50 PM BST

Laughing out loud Poor thing needs to get out more!

Pleased that you are working on stuff you enjoy!

Hee, me and the wasp.. Maybe I should invite it to an exhibition, a stroll along the river, a cocktail or two..

I'm doing no work, I'm sitting like a tortoise but without the protective shell, whinging on BCG!

See if you had a cigarette holder, faux tortoiseshell!, you could swap the wasp with it!!

:)

I'm unfortunate enough to be in the room while the housekeeping guy is here. He doesn't speak English, so even though I've said he doesn't have to clean he just nods but won't stop. My middle class anxiety is making me squirm! Gah!