Status report Page 4,251

I saw a car that had come from a different town covered in snow. It's odd when that happens.

Sure they weren't just flour smugglers?

You should call the bakery police.

I tried to be a flour smuggler once. Easy dough.

Crumbs!

You lot are on a roll.

Bakery smuggling, was the yeast of my problems, I got the dough, I was on a roll and then on the rise. But in the end I got burned.

This thread is half-baked

Quote: sootyj @ January 30 2012, 11:36 AM GMT

Bakery smuggling, was the yeast of my problems, I got the dough, I was on a roll and then on the rise. But in the end I got burned.

Go yeast young man

I reckoned I could make more money by making flat breads into pittas.
I pocketed the profits.

Try fruit loaves. It's the currant trend.

Has a job interview tomorrow. Feeling very nervous and hope I don't forget how to speak.

Quote: reds @ January 30 2012, 1:34 PM GMT

Has a job interview tomorrow. Feeling very nervous and hope I don't forget how to speak.

Good luck with the interview reds. Do not follow the same advice I was given on how to deal with nerves - 'Just imagine everyone in their underwear'.

It ruined my primary school teaching career.

was referred to in the Post Office this morning, by a man a lot younger than me, as 'that lassie in the red coat'. Smirk was wiped off my face when I realised I had my back turned to him. Angry

Quote: keewik @ January 30 2012, 2:32 PM GMT

was referred to in the Post Office this morning, by a man a lot younger than me, as 'that lassie in the red coat'. Smirk was wiped off my face when I realised I had my back turned to him. Angry

How old are you lassie?

Quote: Will Cam @ January 30 2012, 2:46 PM GMT

How old are you lassie?

oooh, you shouldn't be asking a lady that.

But I can tell you that, having met her at a wild Forum-Meet that we had in Manchester, she is younger than me and possibly around the age of the persona that you present.

(me having no idea as to your real-life age).

Quote: Will Cam @ January 30 2012, 2:46 PM GMT

How old are you lassie?

I think you have to be at least 65 to use a post office these days :P