Status report Page 4,250

Quote: sootyj @ January 29 2012, 10:49 PM GMT

Is Mr K Noel Edmonds?

My cover is blown! Aaarrrgghh!

Quote: sootyj @ January 29 2012, 10:53 PM GMT

Wasn't K the main character in the Trial?

Rolling eyes

Tim's Sig still makes me :D

Tims a Doctor, he should pack in the Sigs

I loved that 80s punk band, the one with 2 fags and the Russian who just orbitted around them

sig sig sputnik

is that joke so tortured it violates the Geneva convention on torture
?

Had a fine evening with the new neurosurgeon in the neighborhood. I sealed a good deal: 5 gallons of my beer for surgical repair of a potential stroke/aneurism in the future.

Did you get him to agree not to mix the 2?

I can only assume that the surgical application of beer directly to my cerebral cortex WOULD BE AWESOME.

Dude that would be awsome!

Quote: sootyj @ January 30 2012, 2:00 AM GMT

Dude that would be awsome!

Totally!

It was fun sitting around the bar in his house while his wife lifted 100-pound chunks of limestone in the back yard. Perhaps there's still hope for the younger generation!

Chip's enjoying the crispy cold snap.

Quote: DaButt @ January 30 2012, 2:03 AM GMT

Totally!

It was fun sitting around the bar in his house while his wife lifted 100-pound chunks of limestone in the back yard. Perhaps there's still hope for the younger generation!

Mysterious new doctor, beautiful with enormous strength, interested in local chap who can make WMDs (beer and anthrax remarkably similar).

Oh snap you're living next to a Bond villain dude!

Cool, has he got bionic hands?

Riley is feeling very smug. Through to the next round of recruitment for a major employer.

Good luck, you're charms certainly work on the denizens of the BCG.

It's snowingggggggggggg!

It's not settling of course because it rained all night, but you can't have everything...