Status report Page 4,252

Quote: billwill @ January 30 2012, 2:51 PM GMT

oooh, you shouldn't be asking a lady that.

But I can tell you that, having met her at a wild Forum-Meet that we had in Manchester, she is younger than me and possibly around the age of the persona that you present.

(me having no idea as to your real-life age).

My real life age is identical to my persona age - 45 (or I could be a 17 year old goth).

Nearly had a breakdown when BCG went down for a minute just then.

I went on a killing spree. Luckily it was only on Grand Theft Auto. Although you people may not be so lucky next time.

Quote: EllieJP @ January 30 2012, 5:44 PM GMT

Nearly had a breakdown when BCG went down for a minute just then.

It did ?

I never noticed... I was washing the dishes.

I always imagine a kind of Wallace & Gromit life style for you will. Did you use the Wash-o-matic 3000?

Quote: Lee @ January 30 2012, 6:34 PM GMT

I always imagine a kind of Wallace & Gromit life style for you will. Did you use the Wash-o-matic 3000?

no, my dish washing machine is called "TwoBareHands&ScourerPad"

:S

I've been given a big mention on The BCG Weekly Newsletter. I am feeling very humble and appreciative. :$

Today I was running a jousting session for 70 prep school kids on Hampsted Heath, dressed as Henry VIII

Quote: bigfella @ January 30 2012, 9:38 PM GMT

Today I was running a jousting session for 70 prep school kids on Hampsted Heath, dressed as Henry VIII

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 30 2012, 9:29 PM GMT

I've been given a big mention on The BCG Weekly Newsletter. I am feeling very humble and appreciative. :$

I got a mention! And for saying something nice and positive too. :)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 30 2012, 9:44 PM GMT

I got a mention! And for saying something nice and positive too. :)

I think because you praised Luxury Comedy, it was seen as controversial and noteworthy. ;)

It's nice to get your name in print, which is why I feel better about being on that list.

Clique !

Ellie is starting to shit herself about the half marathon she has coming up in May! Need to start training properly!

Quote: Oldrocker @ January 30 2012, 9:47 PM GMT

Clique !

You called?

Quote: EllieJP @ January 30 2012, 10:41 PM GMT

Ellie is going to shit herself on the half marathon she has coming up in May! Need to start training properly!

You called?

Radcliffe!