Status report Page 3,753

Has felt a bit queasy for most of the day. Able to eat ok, but feel a little sickly.

Quote: keewik @ May 30 2011, 11:28 AM BST

What is frikadellen? I was going to Google it but wondered if it's something obscene. Teary

Think of them as continental pork burgers.

finished new comic. Not happy with it gonna sleep on it.

It'll get very crumpled.

Quote: Gavin @ May 30 2011, 11:59 PM BST

finished new comic. Not happy with it gonna sleep on it.

What it lacks in comedic value it clearly makes up for it in the bedroom department. What tog is it?

Quote: Tuumble @ May 31 2011, 12:28 AM BST

What it lacks in comedic value it clearly makes up for it in the bedroom department. What tog is it?

'Ermm, sorry Minister, to have a tog value one would need to sleep under it. It's from the Latin Togeo meaning to cover. It's quite interesting actually, it normally takes the ablative togas . .'

'Thank you Bernard.'

Thank you OR I'm well aware what tog technically means but you will have kipped on top of duvet in much the same way I have.

[*Am I really arguing about the tog of a comic?*]

Tog of a comic = TOTAL OF GRINS

Cool

:O OH no had 'trots' killer cuc' please help! knew not to have salad!

Maybe a tad paranoid.

Will Cam is off today and tomorrow. He is in two minds as to whether they will be productive days off in terms of getting jobs done around the house, or a two day lazefest.

Remember Will; Hard work might pay off in the end but laziness pays off immediately

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ May 31 2011, 8:59 AM BST

Remember Will; Hard work might pay off in the end but laziness pays off immediately

:D that is great advice Stephen.

Dellas I had cucumber yesterday and I'm still here. But it might be one of the slow acting type.

Check up on the damage today. After much song and dance by the consultant last week that it was vital that I came in today to have the arm looked at, it was entirely in keeping with the general surreality of the whole saga. As expected the actual consultant who operated wasn't there. His replacement looked at the wound and I mean looked. He didn't touch it. No examination. Just stood at a distance of about three feet and squinted at it. Three seconds later he pronounced 'come back next week to have the stitches taken out.' I got as far as 'what about...?' and he was gone. So I presume I've only strained my wrist and hand and if they still hurt maybe someone will examine them next week rather than just look.

Ah well, maybe the cucumbers will get me first.

Chip's just had a meeting with a totally bald man whose flat head seemed to stop just above the eyebrows.

Quote: chipolata @ May 31 2011, 12:55 PM BST

Chip's just had a meeting with a totally bald man whose flat head seemed to stop just above the eyebrows.

Whole new meaning to flat top?

I wonder about some of these students. I have just been asked utterly seriously whether tomorrow is the first of June or the first of July. I've said for years that they don't know what day of the week it is but to not know which month?