Status report Page 3,754

What a gold-plated arse I am - I have cocked-up on a scale I can't even begin to understand. I don't ask for much but a dribble of common sense would be very welcome - I just feel so incredibly thick right now.

On the positive side this has forced me into bringing forward an idea which I spoke about a few weeks ago. I was going to put it into action after my holiday next week but it now begins tomorrow.

I'm going to tie up some loose ends today before going full steam ahead. You're not going to recognise me...

New rug?

Quote: Tuumble @ May 31 2011, 4:43 PM BST

What a gold-plated arse I am - I have cocked-up on a scale I can't even begin to understand. I don't ask for much but a dribble of common sense would be very welcome - I just feel so incredibly thick right now.

On the positive side this has forced me into bringing forward an idea which I spoke about a few weeks ago. I was going to put it into action after my holiday next week but it now begins tomorrow.

I'm going to tie up some loose ends today before going full steam ahead. You're not going to recognise me...

*gives tummble a nice clap*

Oh, can't you tell us what you didd?

Quote: bigfella @ May 31 2011, 4:48 PM BST

*gives tummble clap*

:O

Quote: chipolata @ May 31 2011, 5:09 PM BST

:O

My money was on Sootyj doing that.

Quote: Tuumble @ May 31 2011, 4:43 PM BST

I can imagine Jack the Ripper's diary reads alot like this.

My tattoo needs touching up already because the red ink hasn't stuck. Panicking, I posted on a couple of forums about tattoos, and boooy - those places have even more trolls that here! Missed you guys!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 31 2011, 6:26 PM BST

My tattoo needs touching up already because the red ink hasn't stuck. Panicking, I posted on a couple of forums about tattoos, and boooy - those places have even more trolls that here! Missed you guys!

Hug

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 31 2011, 6:26 PM BST

Is this normal then?

God knows. The artist seemed a bit annoyed about it, but basically the red's faded. From what I can tell, though almost everyone on the forums has been a dick, it's not abnormal.

Essentially, it now - http://tinyurl.com/3f249nm

A lot less vibrant.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 31 2011, 6:39 PM BST

God knows. The artist seemed a bit annoyed about it, but basically the red's faded. From what I can tell, though almost everyone on the forums has been a dick, it's not abnormal.

Essentially, it now - http://tinyurl.com/3f249nm

A lot less vibrant.

Can't you just have it refilled?

Yeah, that's the idea.

Boooo to the silly red stuff.

Is the tattoo person going to do a free retouch?

I hope so. Most do, but I showed him today and he just went "Ohhh why is it doing this?" Not what you want to hear.