Status report Page 3,755

But if you refill will it not just happen again?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 31 2011, 6:44 PM BST

I hope so. Most do, but I showed him today and he just went "Ohhh why is it doing this?" Not what you want to hear.

Did you check him out before using him?

No idea, and yes I did. Hopefully it just needs a couple of layers/the ink has come out somehow/the ink was too runny. I went to a gig a couple of nights after having it done, and am worried that's caused the fading but I guess it was just bad luck. He has a shop, not just a sofa, and I've seen his portfolios etc. Besides, it's just the red that's gone a bit - if I had more than just red as a colour it'd seem less worrying!

Could be worse..

Turns out they're also pervs...

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ May 31 2011, 7:34 PM BST

Turns out they're also pervs...

No shit. They are men.

Maybe he can use a different red.
Or something.

Good luck with it Scats.

There are many species of ladybird, not all of which are a vibrant red. Might it not be easier to find a species the appropriate colour and add the correct number of dots?

He should redo it for you Scats free of charge if its a common problem with tats.

:)Riley hope you're feeling better, false alarm re cucumber so easy for me to catch every germ.

As regards your stitches do not let them get 'tight'or go discoloured, I was left like this over a bank hol, they went infected and was painful to remove.

Quote: KLRiley @ May 31 2011, 8:14 PM BST

He should redo it for you Scats free of charge if its a common problem with tats.

:) Yes scats, My nipple one still is pale after 2 goes!!

Cheers Dellas. Good to know that they haven't got you yet. I've got this idea for a sketch with the SAS doing the shopping because its so dangerous but I can't quite pull it together.
I've had to have the arm redressed a couple of times as its seeped a lot and the second time the nurse was a bit worried in case one of the stitches had fallen out. I asked today and was told that it had been left slightly open to 'allow it to drain'. Back next week for them to be taken out but doubtless I'll be in to the GPs in the meantime to get the bandages replaced.

Quote: dellas @ May 31 2011, 9:30 PM BST

:) Yes scats, My nipple one still is pale after 2 goes!!

What's your tattoo of?

A nipple.

Nil, what is the current avatar? I can see it's a big green scaly thing but is a specific big green scaly thing?