Status report Page 2,409

Quote: David Bussell @ July 2 2010, 4:40 PM BST

To anyone considering it, I wouldn't recommend it.

I dunno, I'd quite like to pour scalding hot gravy onto his naked torso.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 2 2010, 4:44 PM BST

I dunno, I'd quite like to pour scalding hot gravy onto his naked torso.

I'm away for a day and this is what happens?

Just heard the two old women upstairs talking about me. Apperently I have to wear my t-shirt down at the swimming pool to hold in my loose skin that goes down to my knees! Where do they get it from? I've had my firm torso on display for much of the last few days.

Silly Bints!

I did laugh. And because Mrs Bigfella has also lost seven stone they didn't reconise her and thought I had a new wife. Hehe.

Well done to Mrs BF as well.
Good on her.

Ben is wondering what to do with the rest of this damn evening.

Ellie has just packed up all her stuff. Is feeling very sad about leaving her first ever home (that wasn't family).

Did you find anything interesting whilst packing, Ellie? Perhaps a purse you'd lost years ago?

That's not interesting, Ben. You big girl.

Watching the first Harry Potter with the kiddoes...and eating tacos.

Finally made it to Seattle after 1500 miles of driving from Los Angeles. Looking forward to the cruise tomorrow.

Quote: EllieJP @ July 2 2010, 10:37 PM BST

Ellie has just packed up all her stuff. Is feeling very sad about leaving her first ever home (that wasn't family).

You have found a new place I hope?

<Visions of Ellie walking the streets with an old pram full of her belongings.>

:D

Quote: bigfella @ July 2 2010, 10:23 PM BST

I did laugh. And because Mrs Bigfella has also lost seven stone they didn't reconise her and thought I had a new wife. Hehe.

Whens the book out BF I want to walk into a bookstore and buy it! None of this Amazon malarkey for me.

Quote: billwill @ July 3 2010, 1:49 AM BST

You have found a new place I hope?

<Visions of Ellie street walking.>

:D

:O

I've been at work since 5.30. Bloody stupid when there's no trains before 6.45.