Status report Page 2,411

Quote: Ben @ July 3 2010, 7:04 PM BST

It reminds me of a very boring story from October 2001.

We'll be the judge of that!

My then girlfriend was at college and I had a week off work. I went in to see her one day and one of her friends sprayed me with some hairspray for a joke. I didn't think much of it until I started scratching like mad a few hours later. The next day I woke up and my entire body was inflamed. By the end of the day my face started to swell up. My then girlfriend attempted to make things better by buying me some neapolitan ice cream. It didn't help. It had all gone down by the next day though.

Yeah, you're right.

Quote: David Bussell @ July 3 2010, 7:05 PM BST

The ice cream?

I can't remember what happened to that. I probably tried to f**k it.

Quote: David Bussell @ July 3 2010, 7:08 PM BST

The girlfriend?

No.

I've never been stung. I could be highly allergic. Who knows.

It reminds me of a very boring story from October 2001. My then girlfriend was at college and I had a week off work. I went in to see her one day and one of her friends sprayed me with some hairspray for a joke. I didn't think much of it until I started scratching like mad a few hours later. The next day I woke up and my entire body was inflamed. By the end of the day my face started to swell up. My then girlfriend attempted to make things better by buying me some neapolitan ice cream. It didn't help. It had all gone down by the next day though.

I have BEEn stung, on the neck when I was a kid. Don't think I'd have a phobia otherwise.

Also when I was a kid, my Mum bought some industrial sized bottle of hair gel from god-knows where and it gave me a bad skin-reaction. Can't think of much else I'm allergic to though.

Quote: Leevil @ July 3 2010, 7:08 PM BST

Can't think of much else I'm allergic to though.

Work?

;)

Ben is glad he only bought half a bottle of wine.

Did you steal the other half?

Quote: Ben @ July 3 2010, 7:14 PM BST

Ben is glad he only bought half a bottle of wine.

I've got a whole bottle of vimto.

It's all gone now!

Actually, I just remembered that I bought a full bottle too, but I'm going to save that until I get some wine drinking friends.

In the Red Lion pub aboard the Norwegian Star with a Guinness in hand. Next stop: Alaska. Let the fun commence.

Quote: Ben @ July 3 2010, 7:15 PM BST

It's all gone now!

Actually, I just remembered that I bought a full bottle too, but I'm going to save that until I get some wine drinking friends.

A bottle between you and your friends?

Wow, hope the neighbours can put up with all the drunken revelry !

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 3 2010, 9:25 PM BST

A bottle between you and your friends?

Wow, hope the neighbours can put up with all the drunken revelry !

Laughing out loud

Time to eat and eat and eat.

Ha, my eyes were convinced that was something massive under the water. :S

We're underway!