Status report Page 1,451

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at Large @ November 7 2009, 12:53 PM GMT

Roo is having a shit day. For a start the latest chapter in her very small romantic life has been closed as far as she is concerned. There is only so many times someone can humiliate themselves before they feel like garbage. Some people just can't be grown up and remember others have feelings.

Console Hug

Quote: DaButt @ November 7 2009, 3:26 PM GMT

I see them, but not as often as before. I think most new routers enable security by default, don't they? I've been thinking about buying a new 802.11n model, but I don't want to live without the awesome Tomato firmware that I've grown to love.

Yes, the majority do now I think, particularly if provided by the ISP, but certainly not all - and it's certainly not difficult to turn the security settings off either, as I suspect quite a few people did/do for ease.

Has a new keyboard. It's oddly shaped, but spill-proof :D

Should have bought one of those rubber roll-up ones that go in the dishwasher!

:D Didn't think of that. If I do anything more than spill* on this keyboard, consider it an option.

*Spill my drink, that is.

A Bailey's Irish cream advert just came on TV, to which my five year-old said "That's Old Gregg's favourite drink." before launching into an Old Gregg impression.

Danny is a little shaken after every year he lets off a rocket in aid of his old pet dog Sandy (so she can see it from heaven and know we are still thinking of her (yeah I'm a soppy git... but you all knew that) and this one didn't manage to leave the ground and went and exploded a few meters infront of me.

And I'm off to a fireworks round a friends which I will be watching from the conservatory now.

When you burn down a disco, come and talk to me.... ;)

Leevil is a bit bored. Errr

Oh, and hungry. Add hungry to the list!

I have veggie sausage rolls and rolo cookies in the kitchen.

Ooh!

*puts hand out*

:D

f**king fireworks Angry

I thought they were loud, but didn't realise you could here them too, bf.

Quote: bigfella @ November 7 2009, 6:35 PM GMT

f**king fireworks Angry

I knew a lad called Arthur
He had a firework
He wanted to set it off into space
It went wrong
and now he's called Arthur face
Stop setting them off you little shits..go home.

Scottidog 2009

Its the bastard neighbours. Why can't they just go the town one?

They upset my doggie. And what upsets my doggie upsets me.