Status report Page 1,446

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 11:55 AM GMT

Awwwwwww, tahnks zoooz! Do you not like using the console smilie then?

Well I only like to use it when it's really deserved, not every time someone's stubbed a toe or lost their pen.
But you deserve it so much you can even have another one. Console

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 6 2009, 11:58 AM GMT

Was it Mixtard you used? If so, what prep?

Don't call him a 'tard!
Talk about kicking him while he's down.

Quote: zooo @ November 6 2009, 12:38 PM GMT

Well I only like to use it when it's really deserved, not every time someone's stubbed a toe or lost their pen.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 12:26 PM GMT

Vans (honeycomb skull pattern btw - never seen anyone else with another pair)

Niiice. Those sound acceptable. :)

Heheh, so true. :D

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 12:26 PM GMT

elephantits.

I think I know what you meant, but I did a double take at "elephant tits."

Quote: DaButt @ November 6 2009, 1:04 PM GMT

God, I had them an' all. I could have fed sextuplets. Put me off breast implants for life. :)

Quote: DaButt @ November 6 2009, 1:04 PM GMT

One at a time?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 1:09 PM GMT

God, I had them an' all. I could have fed sextuplets.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 6 2009, 12:12 PM GMT

Oh, just the percentage ratio of quick-acting to medium-acting, e.g. 70/30.

M3 is an intermediate length acting insulin prep, but if you've accidentally over-dosed the worst should be over in 6-8 hours. :)

Oh, right - well it's a good job you knew cos I couldn't have told you that anyway! I used to have them both separately at one stage but that was years ago and I can't remember the mix.

I'm a shit for forgetting whether I had a jab or not, I'm always doing it. Most of the time I err on hte side of caution though and wait till I go high. That's a much better situation than hypo.

My eyes are still f**ked though, after all this time, which is a little worrying.

It's not the same, but I temporarily can't see when I get migraines with flashing lights, no pain just annoying.

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 12:19 PM GMT

Ian, have you changed your diet yet? Have you started cooking your own food?

Get a cooking book, there's enough out there to find one specific to you. Start off easy, obviously and once you get into the swing of it, you'll be able to create your own dishes and then invite us all around and let us eat it :D

Haha! A dinner party at my place! It's a deal!
A cook book is probably a good idea, to get motivated. The problem with online recipes is it's easy to forget about them. I did make some lamb burgers a bit ago though, which were nice!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:12 PM GMT

The problem with online recipes is it's easy to forget about them. I did make some lamb burgers a bit ago though, which were nice!

Print them out and keep them in a file.

Hope your sight is better soon.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:12 PM GMT

Haha! A dinner party at my place! It's a deal!
A cook book is probably a good idea, to get motivated. The problem with online recipes is it's easy to forget about them. I did make some lamb burgers a bit ago though, which were nice!

Cool, they didn't fall apart this time?

Just look on Amazon, you can probably find a basic one for about 50p in the market place.

But you deserve it so much you can even have another one. Console

I think my problem here is I often say 'awwww' too lightly, which leaves me with nothing stronger when I really need it.
So AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW will have to do! You are so utterly lovely mizz zooo, I can only hope at least some of it will eventually rub of on that heartless boyfriend of yours Unimpressed

Something like this? You could probably get it from the library or summink?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0718148622/comedyguide-21/

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 4:10 PM GMT

It's not the same, but I temporarily can't see when I get migraines with flashing lights, no pain just annoying.

Ooh Lee, that don't sound too good Errr
Do you get them a lot?