Status report Page 1,447

Not too much, normally when I haven't eaten. :$

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 4:22 PM GMT

Something like this? You could probably get it from the library or summink?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0718148622/comedyguide-21/

Cheers! Is he actually good then? I don't know why I would think he isn't Errr

Kind looks like this:

But less blocky.

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 4:28 PM GMT

Not too much, normally when I haven't eaten. :$

That seems weird. I wonder why that is? *waits for Tim*

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:30 PM GMT

Cheers! Is he actually good then? I don't know why I would think he isn't Errr

Laughing out loud

I don't see why not? He's a bit of a tit, but I don't think that hampers his cooking ability.

It will probably just be a good base to start off on. Just to get you used to using herbs and spices.

From the reviews on it, it has all the classics like curries, roasts, etc. It's great making your own curry sauce that hasn't come out of a jar :D Plus, you know what's gone in, and you def not use as much sugar/salt, so healthier too.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:33 PM GMT

That seems weird. I wonder why that is? *waits for Tim*

Laughing out loud

We need a separate forum me thinks ;)

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 4:31 PM GMT

Kind looks like this:

But less blocky.

F**king hell! That must be well freaky, dunno about just 'annoying'!

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:36 PM GMT

F**king hell! That must be well freaky, dunno about just 'annoying'!

Laughing out loud

Normally starts when I catch a bright reflection on something and it inprints on my eye and slowly grows into a circle of flashing colours. Like a spirograph. I just turn the light off and cat nap for 10 minutes and it's gone when I wake up. Or I eat something.

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 4:36 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

I don't see why not? He's a bit of a tit, but I don't think that hampers his cooking ability.

It will probably just be a good base to start off on. Just to get you used to using herbs and spices.

From the reviews on it, it has all the classics like curries, roasts, etc. It's great making your own curry sauce that hasn't come out of a jar :D Plus, you know what's gone in, and you def not use as much sugar/salt, so healthier too.

Oh, I'll have a look at the library then. I'm such a tit I was wondering if it'd be in the reference section though. What the hell use would a cook book be in the reference section >_<
Thanks mate, I may become a chef yet!

We need a separate forum me thinks ;)

Laughing out loud

I know, poor old Tim! One day he's gonna jut snap and tell us all to f**k off and leave him alone :D

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:41 PM GMT

I know, poor old Tim! One day he's gonna jut snap and tell us all to f**k off and leave him alone :D

He's already done that!

Quote: Leevil @ November 6 2009, 4:40 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Normally starts when I catch a bright reflection on something and it inprints on my eye and slowly grows into a circle of flashing colours. Like a spirograph. I just turn the light off and cat nap for 10 minutes and it's gone when I wake up. Or I eat something.

Well that's something at least, if it goes away that quickly. I do find it weird how it comes about just from not eating though. Maybe it's cos your brain wants to force you to sleep so it can dream about steaks and bacon?

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ November 6 2009, 4:49 PM GMT

He's already done that!

You mean in the Bye bye thread? :P

Quote: Moonstone @ November 6 2009, 4:22 PM GMT

I think my problem here is I often say 'awwww' too lightly, which leaves me with nothing stronger when I really need it.
So AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW will have to do! You are so utterly lovely mizz zooo

Squee!

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 5 2009, 2:59 PM GMT

:D

I vote: James Cotter's desk (currently 34% of the overall vote. Jeremy Spicer's desk down to 4%).

Laughing out loud

Roo has just learnt where she went last night burnt down at 6am this morning. :O

Just had a bloody saucepan fire - I was heating some oil up for an egg buttie and got distracted, next thing you know, flames 2 foot high. Burnt all the underside of my kitchen unit and burnt a hole right through my worktop. Bastard.

Here's a poem for you all.

I wroted it myself.

This morning.

There was a cat by my car
I saw from afar
I told it to shoo
After I saw the poo
I realised it was mine
Oh great that's just fine
It ran off into the wood
With a crashing thud
I threw a stone