The Armstrong & Miller Show Page 2

:D

http://forum.dumpstersluts.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2365&stc=1&d=1137120354

Bappage.

I just KNOW you've spent the whole day Googling for that.

This starts tonight, Im looking forward to it as I liked their old shows a lot. Interested to see what kind of material theyll do now theyre on BBC1 instead of Channel 4.

I'm looking forward to this. I used to love their old Channel 4 shows, especially the 'Chuffy' sketches.

Really looking forward to this too. Never seen anything of them before, but went to the first night's recording and really enjoyed it. Hopefully it's made the transition from (sound) stage to screen well. :)

Brilliant. Loved it.

Who Do You Think You Are? particularly. :)

'Twas good. Hope they keep up the quality. A bit stretched in places, but you have to expect that.

I thought it was very good.

Highlights for me were:

- The blind-fitter sketch
- The dad explaining to his son why his parents split up
- The Gordon Ramsay style chef - which I thought was a bit predictable, but then had a great twist and ending
- The melon sketches

I'd seen about it before but never realised who was in it.

I watched it - interrupted by dogs - and there were some good sketches.

I especially likedthe Gordon Ramsay sketch - wouldn't we all love to do that?

And everyone remembers what they were doing when they heard President Kennedy got shot.

Well that was shit I thought. What was it's point? If an old double act is going to get back together you'd think they'd have some really good plans but it just lacked direction and wasn't funny...apart from the 'Easter Party' sketch and the West Wing style one, the rest was just really bad.

Talk about Serafinowicz using repetition at least he expands on the joke! Three times they did the "Kill Them" gag and twice the two generals talking in 'chav' speak, oh how original.

I like Armstrong & Miller but this was just bad.

The real question of course, is what does Zooo think?

Disappointing. On the plus side, I came up with a brilliant idea for a sketch of my own, while watching it.

Damn, wanted to watch this but missed it as i was out getting pissed.(don't you just hate having a life?)

Quote: jacparov @ October 27, 2007, 12:40 AM

i was out getting pissed.(don't you just hate having a life?)

The notion that "getting pissed" equates to having a life is, IMO, a very interesting one. :P

Thought that it was pretty good on the whole. Obviously some sketches were better than others and at times it draged a little but it made me laugh quite a few times which has to be the main objective.