BSG Meetup Page 77

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 2:52 PM BST

The Blythe Hill Tavern (SE23) has the advantage of being at the bottom of my road.

Hope this helps.

Yours etc...

South East... yuk...make it SW! ;)

The coat of arms of Clapham is a Ben Sherman shirt with spew rampant. Motto: "Licentia is, sit non dignitas is".

Don't taint me with the Clapham smear... Putney's my game!

Quote: EllieJP @ September 1 2008, 3:00 PM BST

South East... yuk...make it SW! ;)

Yay, for SW!

South of the river is so rough.

Don't you southeners eat your babies and worship idols?

\o/

Putney vs Lewisham?

Shortest. Fight. Ever. *

* Norton & Wright do not advocate street violence. "Don't do drugs. Stay in school."

The UNCCP (United Nations Comission on Chavs and Pikies).

Rated Croydon the 3rd Chaviest place in the world after Chechnya and Basra.

Apparently one more TK Max or KFC, and it could create a blackhole of chaviness that could destroy the rest of Europe.

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 3:13 PM BST

Putney vs Lewisham?

Shortest. Fight. Ever. *

Well considering it would take about an hour and a half to get from one to the other, then trying to decide where will we fight...and then you guys being scared by our immense greatness.

Putney looks like the inside of Cath Kidson's mind.

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 3:13 PM BST

Putney vs Lewisham?

Shortest. Fight. Ever. *

* Norton & Wright do not advocate street violence. "Don't do drugs. Stay in school."

What about Streatham v. Lewisham? Having lived in both, I can categorically state that Streatham would, ahem, 'have it'. Not that I really understand such matters, you understand.

Streatham is nice. I met the guitarist out of Mott The Hoople there; he remarked upon my instrument in the toilets.

I lived in Streatham. The council had special orange bins for stabbing victims, junkies who overdosed and plague victims.

They had to empty them twice a week (except for the one at the Ice Rink) that was emptied daily. They recycled them I think.

Peckham was worse.

Boris Karloff was from Peckham, never did him any harm.

Quote: Norton&Wright @ September 1 2008, 3:26 PM BST

Boris Karloff was from Peckham, never did him any harm.

I am dismayed that you have got rid of your high-vis bib avatar N&W. Incidentally, I have heard that construction of the 2012 Olympics will involve thousands of Irish navvies in their Irishman's Ferraris (or JCBs); there is talk it will be called The O' lympics.