BSG Meetup Page 147

Quote: Graham Bandage @ September 10 2008, 10:57 AM BST

Anyway, never mind about curvy stuff and nonsense, where the hell is ian_w?

zooo and I were wondering this last night. Maybe he's dead or something again?

Quote: Frankie Rage @ September 10 2008, 11:10 AM BST

I see Aaron is hiding behind his cat again!

With a mug like this, I'll hide behind anything I can.

Maybe even another mug, like zooo did.

Quote: Aaron @ September 10 2008, 11:28 AM BST

Maybe he's dead or something again?

Are you only saying that because hes a Jew?

No, that'd be wishful thinking. I'm saying it because he keeps disappearing with little or no explanation!

He does have a history of being pronounced dead...

I currently have him stuffed and mounted on the mantlepiece......

Well......mounted anyway........

Whistling nnocently

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 10 2008, 1:07 PM BST

I currently have him stuffed and mounted on the mantlepiece......

Well......mounted anyway........

Whistling nnocently

:O

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 10 2008, 11:08 AM BST

Aw, we know what you really meant Aaron. You just can't except us to let a gem like that go by! Smarmy

I've not met any of you - I only have the words on the thread to go by. I thought Aaron was substituting the word "young" for "thin" in Ellie's post, hence it was natural for people to assume he was really saying Ellie should be thinking "I wish I looked as thin as that". Hence, Aaron only has himself to blame.

I now understand he wasn't intending such a comment about someone else that I don't know. As a result, I hereby apologise to those parties that I may have inadvertently offended with my comments in this post.

Even though I knew she does wish she was that thin, it did not occur to me for a moment that anyone would read my comment that way round.

Quote: Aaron @ September 11 2008, 1:31 AM BST

Even though I knew she does wish she was that thin, it did not occur to me for a moment that anyone would read my comment that way round.

Maybe, but I am an innocent bystander and I didn't see it any other way! You should be more careful with what you write on forums!?!?? ;)

Maybe. But it just seems like it'd take so much effort.

You do a fine job despite the odd transgression, I reckon.