BSG Meetup Page 75

Quote: sootyj @ September 1 2008, 10:28 AM BST

Nah it wasn't bad it was pathetic.

I've been at a few demos on real issues, much more fun.

I think BoJo was perfectly right to ban alcohol on trains.

Quote: Charly @ September 1 2008, 10:14 AM BST

I heard about that. Didn't a load of people go crazy on the tubes because Boris Johnson banned drinking, or something?

I got caught up in that too. I have never felt so scared and grossed out on the tube. People were being sick every where... drink was being spilt every where. Wasnt' fun at all. They even had to close a couple of stations.

You were scared? They were over privileged knobs. Next time tell them you've got a loaded hoody and a flick bull terrier.

They'll cough up.

Bozzer should fine people and take their oysters away for drinking on the tube, that'd learn them.

It's such a scratter thing to do drinking on the tube.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 1 2008, 10:32 AM BST

I got caught up in that too. I have never felt so scared and grossed out on the tube. People were being sick every where... drink was being spilt every where. Wasnt' fun at all. They even had to close a couple of stations.

Come and live in Bristol.
You'll just get stabbed instead.

I'd have happily shoved them onto the tracks. Watching drunks fry would have amused me greatly.

Quote: Aaron @ September 1 2008, 10:38 AM BST

I'd have happily shoved them onto the tracks. Watching drunks fry would have amused me greatly.

Please remind me never to bump into you after dark?

Me I'd have said

"Hey there's a great party with a free bar, Aimee Winehouse is singing. It's down that tunnel keep walking you can't miss it,"

Er Soots, your avatar is a bit Sidney Cooke. Errr

eh?

As in paedo.

He looks like what the BFG would look like if he was human.

You rotters he's Joey Deacon.

Show some respect for Blue Peter's most famous geust star.

I prefer the red devil it's cute.

Quote: sootyj @ September 1 2008, 11:27 AM BST

You rotters he's Joey Deacon.

Show some respect for Blue Peter's most famous geust star.

Yeah well being in Blue Peter is the same as asking kids if they wanna be in your gang.
;)

I'll switch back I just like to use Deacon evey now and then.

Quote: oldcowgrazing @ September 1 2008, 11:28 AM BST

Yeah well being a Blue Peter is the same as asking kids if they wanna be in your gang.
;)

Laughing out loud