The Prisoner Page 7

Lol at use of word clod.
You are my dad.

Quote: zooo @ April 21 2010, 7:49 PM BST

Lol at use of word clod.
You are my dad.

Imagine if I was him? Imagine if you found him one day logged onto the BCG as Chipolata!

My brain just fell out.

Quote: zooo @ April 21 2010, 7:54 PM BST

My brain just fell out.

:D Wave

Danger Man was a harder version of the Saint.

Yes, which is ironic (at knob joke level) due to IIRC McGoohan's reasonably prominent religious faith and his insistence that even screen kissing was a no-no for him. Which is one reason why they considered him for Bond but rejected him - or he them. I forget which.

As for Roger Moore, I think even I could've taken him down in a fight... on a good day.

Quote: chipolata @ April 21 2010, 7:51 PM BST

Imagine if I was him? Imagine if you found him one day logged onto the BCG as Chipolata!

Is this your definition of roleplay, Chip? :O :)

i will keep watchin it but it was a bit 'american trash' type TV, then again I suppose ITV do the same type of tacky shows anyway.

It lost over a million from the start of the episode to the end. It averaged under 3 million. Not Good.

Quote: SlagA @ April 21 2010, 11:28 PM BST

As for Roger Moore, I think even I could've taken him down in a fight... on a good day.

Certainly these days. If you gave him a slap his face would crumble. He'd be left with a crumbly, dusty neck top.

Quote: chipolata @ April 21 2010, 7:46 PM BST

I was reading about it in the excellent Psychotronic Film Guide. An American book. So that would make sense. But thanks for humiliating me, John, and making me look a clod! :)

Sorry lover. You'll doubtless find some path to revenge. And make me look a bigger clod than I already am!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 22 2010, 2:43 PM BST

Sorry lover.

Imagine if you and Chip came along to a BCG meet up. Such strong sexual chemistry unleashed, it'd be like the end of Indiana Jones, melted Nazi's everywhere.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 22 2010, 2:46 PM BST

Imagine if you and Chip came along to a BCG meet up. Such strong sexual chemistry unleashed, it'd be like the end of Indiana Jones, melted Nazi's everywhere.

Or we'd sit in opposite corners for the entire evening. And then unleash the Nazi melting love. That is, if you Ben and Bussell haven't got there before us. :P

I'm actually quite enjoying this.

It can't be the same as the original but does have a "Lost"/"Twin Peaks" feel.

I just hope it doesn't go on and on.

I turned on and lasted 15 minutes into the second episode before turning to Casualty.

A minute later I turned back over and tried again.

I lasted 9 minutes.

It bored the stinking shit out of me.

Quote: SlagA @ April 21 2010, 11:28 PM BST

This from the man who still send Stephen Hawkin his lunch money.

Laughing out loud You know me so well. I'm Mr Muscle's dweeby sidekick, Master Tendonitis.