Most attractive comedy actress Page 31

They say girls fancy men who remind them of what their dads looked like when they were growing up. But a)that's gross. And b) I don't fancy skinny men with beards and moustaches, so it can't be true.

I was smitten at the age of 8 by pictures of Sandie Shaw. I don't know why but it set the blueprint for my "type".

My current partner however is nothing like her.

Interesting. I was talking about this with her in doors last night about the whole "blueprint" as you put it, thing.

Mine was a combination of girls I fancied at school. My first celeb crush was Alicia Silverstone in those Aerosmith videos. A.S isn't my blueprint, but I suppose that rock chick thing she portrayed is.

It was recently my pleasure to meet Isobel Fay, have to say she is very attractive and a lovely person.

Here's her showreel, as well as being attractive I think she's very funny and talented (no I'm not her agent and I'm happily married).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0Z4bZ3zlU

See....I am attracted to your typical beautiful women - the likes of Aniston, Kelly Brook or Alexa Chung.

But, I find myself even more attracted to girls who you'd class as cute/quirky/funny or different.

For example, Isy Suttie is very attractive to me. My type of lass, but not your typically physically 'beautiful' woman.

Artsy is good, too.

(Getting back on topic)

I do like a bit of Thaila Zucchi.

As if to be hypocritical....

Oh my, can I say Thaila Zucchi aswell please?

Yes!

I don't know, can you? It looks like a tricky one to pronounce.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ August 14 2011, 2:12 PM BST

It was recently my pleasure to meet Isobel Fay, have to say she is very attractive and a lovely person.

Here's her showreel, as well as being attractive I think she's very funny and talented (no I'm not her agent and I'm happily married).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM0Z4bZ3zlU

Oh, I know her; she's a very nice person. :)

Which one of the two is she?

Quote: bigfella @ August 14 2011, 3:37 PM BST

Which one of the two is she?

I believe the brown fellow on the right is Tony C.

Just saw her showreel. She's so cliched. The 'situation' is like a rip-off of The Wedding Date.

Quote: Dave @ August 15 2011, 4:53 PM BST

Just saw her showreel. She's so cliched. The 'situation' is like a rip-off of The Wedding Date.

Well thanks for your thoughts.

Isabel is rather lovely.

Quote: Dave @ August 15 2011, 4:53 PM BST

Just saw her showreel. She's so cliched.

Not quite sure how you could reach that sweeping conclusion from the showreel.