Most attractive comedy actress Page 43

Katy Wix for me.

She is quite lovely and I have met her in the flesh.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th August 2015, 9:13 PM BST

Cool. Yeah, she's lovely, and so funny.

Quote: Haywired @ 27th August 2015, 7:18 PM BST

Katy Wix for me.

Yes. Me too.

Quote: Chappers @ 27th August 2015, 9:13 PM BST

So were you in the flesh or was she?

#1 Whitney Cummings

#2 Marion Davies

#3 Debra Messing

#4 Fran Drescher

#5 Lucille Ball

#6 Leslie Mann

#7 Amanda Bynes

#8 Gillian Jacobs

#9 Madeline Kahn

#10 Jenny McCarthy

Quote: Roland NR EXPOSED @ 15th September 2015, 9:34 PM BST

#1 Whitney Cummings

#2 Marion Davies

#3 Debra Messing

#4 Fran Drescher

#5 Lucille Ball

#6 Leslie Mann

#7 Amanda Bynes

#8 Gillian Jacobs

#9 Madeline Kahn

#10 Jenny McCarthy

Well I've only heard of 3 of them and wouldn't even know what 2 of those looked like. I'm guessing they're all Yanks.

#1 Whitney Cummings

#2 Marion Davies

#3 Debra Messing

#4 Fran Drescher

#5 Lucille Ball

#6 Leslie Mann

#7 Amanda Bynes

#8 Gillian Jacobs

#9 Madeline Kahn

#10 Jenny McCarthy

Ahh...Madeline Kahn! I had such a huge crush on her when I was a kid (e.g. Blazing Saddles + Young Frankenstein). Beautiful + Brilliant comic instincts. What a woman!:

Modern day? I think, likewise,Kristin Wiig is very attractive both physically and because of her personality (she just seems like she'd be great fun to be around). Although I'm sure Tommy Lee Jones disagrees!: https://youtu.be/XDvZrubaEwA

This one is a bit tenuous because she's technically not done too many comedies, (although I thought she was hilarious in American Hustle), but Jennifer Lawrence is way too attractive to have that much personality! See a picture of her and you think she'll be another stuck-up, narcissistic, cookie-cutter Hollywood airhead. But pretty much every interview or chat show I've seen her on, she's personable/quick witted/self deprecatingly funny/goofy, etc. The personality just doesn't go with the look at all (in a good way). e.g. you can tell Letterman loved having her on (for more than just his usual reason!).

(edit: How strange? I genuinely forgot Jennifer Lawrence appeared in that Kristin Wiig clip. I guess my penis has a better memory than I do?)

#1 Whitney Cummings

#2 Marion Davies

#3 Debra Messing

#4 Fran Drescher

#5 Lucille Ball

#6 Leslie Mann

#7 Amanda Bynes

#8 Gillian Jacobs

#9 Madeline Kahn

#10 Jenny McCarthy

Lucille Ball, Madeline Kahn and Jenny McCarthy are the only ones I've heard of. I kinda like Jenny's cousin Melissa.

Quote: Chappers @ 15th September 2015, 9:50 PM BST

Well I've only heard of 3 of them and wouldn't even know what 2 of those looked like. I'm guessing they're all Yanks.

Come on Chappers, no need for that. You wouldn't use national/xenophobic slurs if the list was exclusively Chinese women, or African women, or frogs.

Juliet Mills

If we're going American, then Kirstie Alley (sometimes)

I love Cheers.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 15th September 2015, 10:55 PM BST

If we're going American, then Kirstie Alley (sometimes)

I love Cheers.

Yeah good one, she definitely ticked the "Hot + Funny" box in her early Cheers days, another childhood crush of mine.

I'd also add Karyn Parsons to my old-school hot/funny list, I loved her in Fresh Prince.

Aw. The original Hillary.

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 15th September 2015, 11:37 PM BST

Yeah good one, she definitely ticked the "Hot + Funny" box in her early Cheers days, another childhood crush of mine.

I'd also add Karyn Parsons to my old-school hot/funny list, I loved her in Fresh Prince.

I forgot about her. I think she was the first celebrity name I ever searched for on the internet with the word 'nude' after it. Didn't find anything.