Most attractive comedy actress Page 30

Quote: AngieBaby @ August 13 2011, 12:29 AM BST

To clarify: I have nothing against short women, some of my best friends are tiny little baby-women. I DO however, have a problem with Tall Men who date small women, it's perverse!

It's the other way that's perverse. Short arse blokes with tall women.

Sorry Steve.

He can't hear you down there. :)

:O I don't regard meself as small at 5ft 4ins? The average height now is 5ft3in and size 16?

Quote: dellas @ August 13 2011, 10:02 PM BST

:O I don't regard meself as small at 5ft 4ins? The average height now is 5ft3in and size 16?

Shoes?

Ronni Ancona is very attractive. Shappi Khorsandi is probably the best looking stand-up too.

Shappi Khorsandi was the reason they invented the mute button.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ August 14 2011, 12:02 AM BST

Shappi Khorsandi is probably the best looking stand-up too.

I was stood next to her in a pub the other day. Which must have been a real thrill for her.

Sorry to break rules, as she's not an actress. But she's the youngest winner of a stand up of the year comp.

Iliza shlesinger. Funny as well. One for both genders to enjoy.

Quote: dellas @ August 13 2011, 10:02 PM BST

C'mon dellas, who you trying to kid? 5'4??? You're Tinchy, and not much of a Stryder either,

Quote: Jack Daniels @ August 14 2011, 12:45 AM BST

Iliza shlesinger. One for both genders to enjoy.

I've not heard of her, but I like the cut of her jib so will seek her out on that there YouTubey thing.

Quote: AngieBaby @ August 14 2011, 12:48 AM BST

I've not heard of her, but I like the cut of her jib so will seek her out on that there YouTubey thing.

Last comic standing I think it was.

Ain't she something?

Does anyone have any theories as to where who one fancies is developed from? Parents? Media? Childhood or adult adulations?

I'm a sucker for green eyes, an artistic streak, vulnerability combined with the essence of an old soul.

Unintentional heartbreakers each and every one of them.

As for where it comes from, unsure. Idealistically, I'm guessing a person forms a strong opinion about themselves and sets to seek a person they feel compliments the life/identity you've picked for yourself.

Yet realistically, I think each person can assign themselves a mark out of ten based on looks/personality/yada yada yada, then, if they're a 4, or a 6, or a 9 - woo-hoo, then they've earned the right to date the equivalent.

It's usually a case of making the most from who you CAN attract. That's why 99% of couples are matched in looks, status, ideals, etc.

Note: Money and status can compensate/earn points in cases where looks/personality lack.

Quote: AJGO @ August 14 2011, 1:09 AM BST

Does anyone have any theories as to where who one fancies is developed from? Parents? Media? Childhood or adult adulations?

I would doubt fancies could develop from parents as that leaves very little scope for paedophilia, beastiality or other things like that.
Also I doubt it would be genetic as the homosexuality gene would have been wiped out years ago.

I would say the media and our friends strongly affect those who we find attractive, it also changes quite a bit as we get older.

;) F**k you all I am a green eyed monster, but too old to compete except with my '..dark dagger of silence'...

I too am over the hill.

Shame.