Most attractive comedy actress Page 29

Quote: TopBanana @ August 4 2011, 4:53 PM BST

This is so easy for me: Katherine Parkinson.

1. Gorgeous
2. Natural redhead/generally awesome hair
3. Naturally a very, very funny woman
4. A voice that makes me go all gooey
5. Gorgeous mouth

Gah...I luv her.

Maybe she's on your dating site.

:P

I live in hope.

Has anyone mentioned Stevie from Miranda?

Nope. I can only assume it's because she's short.

Quote: AngieBaby @ August 12 2011, 11:16 PM BST

I don't think men dislike short women, they're more likely to not be keen on really tall women dwarfing them. Though brave sorts, like Tom Cruise and Rod Stewart, buck the trend.

A woman that looms over you can be nice once in a while.

Quote: Dave @ August 12 2011, 10:45 PM BST

Has anyone mentioned Stevie from Miranda?

Sarah Hadland is lovely.

Quote: AngieBaby @ August 12 2011, 11:16 PM BST

She is standing next to Miranda which by comparison makes her seem shorter (and funnier.)

Co-stars Sally Philips and Katie Wix are also talented and rather lovely.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 12 2011, 11:24 PM BST

I don't think men dislike short women, they're more likely to not be keen on really tall women dwarfing them. Though brave sorts, like Tom Cruise and Rod Stewart, buck the trend.

To clarify: I have nothing against short women, some of my best friends are tiny little baby-women. I DO however, have a problem with Tall Men who date small women, it's perverse!

But it the short women who are attracted to the tall men! Something about being protected I suppose.

It always strikes me as a strange relationship where one partner has a permanent crick in the neck and the other only ever sees the top of their partner's head.

Quote: Timbo @ August 13 2011, 12:42 AM BST

It always strikes me as a strange relationship where one partner has a permanent crick in the neck and the other only ever sees the top of their partner's head.

I call that a good time! Laughing out loud

Kneeling all women are the right height.

*high-five*

I prefer short women. 5ft-5ft5" is the ideal range.

Kirwan is a goddess:

I always found Susannah Doyle (Joy in Drop the Dead Donkey) very easy on the eye. Johanna Page and Ruth Jones are both gorgeous, too. And here's another Sally Bretton mention.

Quote: Lassoon @ August 13 2011, 6:41 PM BST

I always found Susannah Doyle (Joy in Drop the Dead Donkey) very easy on the eye.

Yes, she was in the final series of Ballykissangel, which her dad (Tony Doyle - terrific actor) used to be in.