Most attractive comedy actress Page 32

Quote: Matthew Stott @ August 15 2011, 4:54 PM BST

Well thanks for your thoughts.

Laughing out loud

Hopefully when she logs on here and gets upset at Analytical Dave's thoughtful, researched, Mark-Kermode-like deconstruction of her work, she'll seek comfort in the strong comedy arms of this post's author.

Matthew, tell her people to get in touch with my people at William Morris and we'll hook up a brunch at the Ivy.

Quote: Timbo @ August 15 2011, 6:12 PM BST

Isabel is rather lovely.

Not quite sure how you could reach that sweeping conclusion from the showreel.

Okay, what I saw looked cliched. A situation which was an open invitation for women to sympathise with/relate to her. I know it doesn't mean all her stuff is cliched, of course.

Quote: Dave @ August 15 2011, 8:01 PM BST

Okay, what I saw looked cliched

The first 20 seconds? Regardless of whether I agree with your specific criticism of that or not (and I think your criticism is a bit bollocks), I would still suggest that you might want to invest a little more time in forming an opinion before feeling the need to leap in and express it on a public forum.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ August 14 2011, 2:12 PM BST

I think she's very funny and talented (no I'm not her agent and I'm happily married).

I agree, Isobel is a delight.

definitely Thaila Zucchi. She loverly http://youtu.be/FVC-Ve1Z4mE

Hmmmm......I'll go with Jennifer Saunders (particularly in some of the Comic Strips), Ruth Jones (specifically as she was in Saxondale), Jessica Hynes, Ronni Ancona, Fiona Allen, Sophie Winkleman (there are a lot to choose from in Peep Show), Julia Davis, I've forgotten her name, thingy, Miranda's friend in 'Miranda'.

I don't think we should be allowed to pick Americans, it's too easy.

Alright then, Mindy Kaling (The Office), all 3 Friends girls, that one from King of Queens, Tina Fey, Susie Eisman (Susie in Curb Your Enthusiasm). I don't normally like loud shouty women, but for some reason when she starts ripping Larry or Jeff a new one, it 'chubs me up').

Quote: DougWonnacott @ March 23 2012, 4:19 PM GMT

I don't think we should be allowed to pick Americans, it's too easy.

Laughing out loud

Damn straight, we should be forced to fancy our homegrown uggos. That way, after the shag, we feel like we've earnt something.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ March 23 2012, 4:19 PM GMT

I've forgotten her name, thingy, Miranda's friend in 'Miranda'.

Sarah Hadland.

<3 Anabel Barnston Lovey

(I also have a soft spot for Thaila Zucchi, although in fairness to her it usually doesn't stay soft for very long.)

Joanna Page.

Quote: Aaron @ March 23 2012, 5:20 PM GMT

Sarah Hadland.

That's it! Lovely!

After just finishing Pramface I have started a wierd, un-normal and slightly sinister fascination with Scarlett Alice Johnson, I had seen her before but she looked so good in that show.

But above any one in the world it's Mila Kunis, the fact her body of work is so good as well makes her even more appealing.

Quote: Chappers @ February 23 2007, 1:02 AM GMT

What about Amanda Redman years ago when she was a brunette

Years ago? The lovely Ms Redman is like a fine wine

Someone mentioned Zoe Telford, phwooar.

A name I didn't see was Carry On part timer Angela Douglas.

Sally Douglas
Andrea Lawrence
Pat Ashton

I can never quite make sure about Tamsin Greig. But she does look quite attractive in these photos from last night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1385197/Growing-grey-gracefully-Tamsin-Greig-shows-stylish-salt-pepper-hair-BAFTA-TV-Craft-Awards.html