2 Point 4 Children Page 10

Quote: David Carmon @ 18th November 2013, 11:00 PM GMT

It wasn't 'replaced' they broadcast the whole series, excluding Christmas episodes. It actually rated inside the top ten on the channel twice in the same week.

I said replaced since both Birds of a Feather and Keeping Up Appearances have gone around at least two or three times without coming off the air whereas 2 Point 4 only got one cycle.

Quote: Will Carter @ 18th November 2013, 11:08 PM GMT

I said replaced since both Birds of a Feather and Keeping Up Appearances have gone around at least two or three times without coming off the air whereas 2 Point 4 only got one cycle.

I can't see ratings being a factor as it has been getting more than a lot of the Birds episodes.

Also the schedules up until Christmas have been available since August.

Ah well that's fair enough then, I just found it odd that the other two (as well as Last of the Summer Wine) have had numerous cycles. Personally I would have preferred them to have kept 2Point4 on rather than Keeping up Appearances despite the fact that I rate the latter as the better show. It's not been that long since they stopped showing Keeping up Appearances and I would have much preferred a chance to catch the 2Point4 episodes I missed or better still, a run of something different again, but then I don't know what rights Drama has to show which shows.

Does anyone know when they are releasing the full series from Series 4 to Series 8 on DVD?

Still nope.