2 Point 4 Children Page 6

It is (or was last time I checked) being shown on G.O.L.D at present.

Still no sign of a full DVD release though. A shameful way for the BBC to treat their longest running sitcom of the 1990s.

Any closer to the guide yet? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Teary Wave Angelic

Yes. Within the week.

Which week? :P Whistling nnocently

This week. A week from now. Just a few episodes left to do.

Woohoo. :) My current cup of coffee and cereal bar is toasted to you. :)

Quote: David Carmon @ February 6 2013, 9:33 PM GMT

It is (or was last time I checked) being shown on G.O.L.D at present.

After showing every episode from the beginning (bar specials) they've now stopped showing it after episode 53 - Sticky Fingers, which is very annoying as there were only 3 episodes left to show!

Ahhhh that explains the illegible Facebook rant about 3 episodes that someone kept pissing and moaning about. Wondered what the hell they were on about.

Ah well.

Quote: Aaron @ February 6 2013, 10:16 PM GMT

This week. A week from now. Just a few episodes left to do.

Does that mean you have sat through them all? :)

Almost all.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey Lovey :)

Guide's finally published, yay :) thanks :)

Glad you're enjoying it. :)

It's cool :) I have linked it on my two 2point4 Facebook pages and to Julia Hills (who likes my pages, very happy me :) )

Is there an email for Revelation? I think I need to try begging tactics and not shutting up until this gets released.

http://www.revfilms.co.uk/

thankooooo :)